Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So realistically is it possible for us to get Chris Paul?

Originally Posted by CA7
    This, just asked Rady if he can ban that Lin troll.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke
    According to those within the Clipper organization they feel he isn't a really great fit, also he still wants to get to NY, so what chance do we have with the cap?
    I don't even know what to say to this CP3 is the best thing on the Clippers, he's the only reason they're relevant. Take him off that team and you got another crap team with a good young guy like the Wizards.

Isn't a great fit?

I'm done trading entire teams for big name players... If this team can continue to play together like this then why start from scratch ALL OVER AGAIN. We've done this so many times in NY. Organizations like SA make an effort to keep guys playing together for years and you can see why. They're also old as **** but still one of the best teams in the past decade.

Honestly I'd rather have 3 capable PGs who all know this team like the back of their hands then 1 all star PG and another guy we hope doesn't **** **** up when he comes in cause we had no money to pay any1 better.

NO MORE SEAT FILLING MOVES FROM HERE ON.

CP3 is the best PG in my eyes and I believe that he can be a head coach right now in this league if he wanted which is scary...BUT... I'd rather have the brain power of Felton + Kidd + Pablo and those 3 sets of eyes on the court then 1 CP3.

...AND stop trading our young promising players... Trade Shump and you've traded a Hobo.

Rant Over.

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    I'm done trading entire teams for big name players... If this team can continue to play together like this then why start from scratch ALL OVER AGAIN. We've done this so many times in NY. Organizations like SA make an effort to keep guys playing together for years and you can see why. They're also old as **** but still one of the best teams in the past decade.

Honestly I'd rather have 3 capable PGs who all know this team like the back of their hands then 1 all star PG and another guy we hope doesn't **** **** up when he comes in cause we had no money to pay any1 better.

NO MORE SEAT FILLING MOVES FROM HERE ON.

CP3 is the best PG in my eyes and I believe that he can be a head coach right now in this league if he wanted which is scary...BUT... I'd rather have the brain power of Felton + Kidd + Pablo and those 3 sets of eyes on the court then 1 CP3.

...AND stop trading our young promising players... Trade Shump and you've traded a Hobo.

Rant Over.
    Best comment of the month.

Felton, Kidd, Prigioni >>> CP3 yeah i said it =p

in all seriousness

CP3 is arguably the best PG out their but...

-do we NEED him??? No

-Is he worth gutting out our team again, possibly leaving us with no bench? NO

i mean the way this knicks team is built...i rather keep our 3 headed beast made up of Felton, kidd and prigioni they fit perfectly with this team. I don't want to see any trades this season... it's just not worth it.

i want our 6 players who can shoot over 10 tryes than 1 CP3 who can be outplayed by LIN anyway time will show what will happen with stat.

Plus i am waiting for Kidd vs Parker and D-Will.

i just read that Knicks have the best start in 13 year + best since 15 years as they won all three games with average by 10+.

1st test will be Mavs without Marion @MSG then away vs Tony's layup Parker's Spurs if they win both ESPN will be talkin louder about knicks.

cp3 is a great player, but just like deron williams, he has no fire and is a little bitch.