Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 53 of 53

Thread: Ronnie Brewer Thread

  1. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    And with the roster spot, Knicks sign Kenyon Martin to a 10 day contract.

  2. #47
    BALL DON'T LIE MeloforMayor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,767
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I actually wanted him to get more playing time. He kept the ball moving and was decent enough on defense, maybe even better than what Shump is doing right there now. But what's done is done. Good luck in OKC, Brew.

  3. #48
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    wow to get even a 2nd rounder for a player who wasnt playing and who it began to become apparent that we were going to cut is a pretty savvy move.

  4. #49
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Ronnie was the unsung hero of the 2 Heat games...not that he held Lebron or anything like that but he did bother him a bit and did knock down shots...we'll see if White helps in those regards

    Speaking of White...have you ever seen a players minutes fluctuate between starter and bench warmer like White?

    You might read his player card and it would read something like 19 games played 17 games started which is fascinating for a player who has not been injured

  5. #50
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    Ronnie was the unsung hero of the 2 Heat games...not that he held Lebron or anything like that but he did bother him a bit and did knock down shots...we'll see if White helps in those regards

    Speaking of White...have you ever seen a players minutes fluctuate between starter and bench warmer like White?

    You might read his player card and it would read something like 19 games played 17 games started which is fascinating for a player who has not been injured
    Can we agree Woodson is a dumbass and we need Stan Van Gundy or Jeff Van Gundy to lead us to the promise land?

  6. #51
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,036
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Can we agree Woodson is a dumbass and we need Stan Van Gundy or Jeff Van Gundy to lead us to the promise land?

    Lets be light on Woodson .. yes Woodson gets a big-strike against him for not being able to combine Brewers best talents with Starters or bench-players.
    oops, I forget Woodson already have a big-strike against him for never putting an all bench-lineup on the court this season.

    Metro .... I dont think the Gundy brothers together as our coach could handle the tandem of Melo & JR any better than coach Karl, and coach Woody. Both coaches know Melo & JR are above .500+ wins in the regular-season .. and they also know "Melo, JR, and Felton" are "Wish-Factors" in a postseason series ....
    "I wish they would do this on offense, and I wish they wouldve did that on defense".

  7. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,036
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    wow to get even a 2nd rounder for a player who wasnt playing and who it began to become apparent that we were going to cut is a pretty savvy move.
    Ronnie Brewer were an asset/keeper to the Knicks this season .. plus havin playoff experience from coaches Sloan & Thibs to provide.

  8. #53
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Lets be light on Woodson .. yes Woodson gets a big-strike against him for not being able to combine Brewers best talents with Starters or bench-players.
    oops, I forget Woodson already have a big-strike against him for never putting an all bench-lineup on the court this season.

    Metro .... I dont think the Gundy brothers together as our coach could handle the tandem of Melo & JR any better than coach Karl, and coach Woody. Both coaches know Melo & JR are above .500+ wins in the regular-season .. and they also know "Melo, JR, and Felton" are "Wish-Factors" in a postseason series ....
    "I wish they would do this on offense, and I wish they wouldve did that on defense".
    He hasnt put an all bench lineup on the court all season because of injuries. To key players in the bench

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Ronnie Brewer out six weeks
    By GordonGecko in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: Oct 22, 2012, 17:03
  2. Knicks sign Ronnie Brewer
    By StEpHoN_mArBuRy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: Jul 31, 2012, 21:31
  3. Ronnie Brewer
    By FrazierVocab in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jul 14, 2012, 08:31
  4. Corey Brewer scouting reports and thoughts
    By iJoe in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2011, 22:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •