Ronnie Brewer Thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ronnie's been playing some pretty inspiring ball for this team over the first 2 games.

579355_10151492266739616_2113791027_n.jpg

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Him Smith and Shumpert are going to have to split minutes. I hate to say it but Smtih is gonna lose the most court time lol.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Seriously.. our 3 SGs can be starters in this league.. I hope Woody will balance their minutes well while Shump is out.

Brewer is definitely filling that void while we're missing shump

bigapple

Starter
maybe their alley oopps only like Wade James specialy james who cant finish without animal's dunk he just cant finsish with layup.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Still looking like he is thinking too much out there instead of reacting but he's only 2 weeks off of rehab so I'm hopeful it will get better.

He missed a couple of layups today (Tyson had his back on one) but did have a couple of nice drives.

But I like him being used as a ball handler

Love how he hits the boards.

He and Shump are gonna make a very sick tandem out there.

Kidd
Shump
Brewer
Sheed
Tyson

That unit is good enough to score at a decent clip on offense and an absolute jugernaut on D. Type of lineup that brings you back for a deficit or compliments a nice start by our starting unit.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Brewer will be taking the lion's share of the back up SF minutes when Shumpert returns to add to his minutes at the 2.

I hope you are right I think it would prove to be valuable to let Smith sub at the 2 & 3 while bringing Stat off the bench and leaving Melo at the four. On nights where we play big start STAT and bring Brewer off the bench. We have so many options when healthy its like fantasy draft on a video game:agreed:

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I hope you are right I think it would prove to be valuable to let Smith sub at the 2 & 3 while bringing Stat off the bench and leaving Melo at the four. On nights where we play big start STAT and bring Brewer off the bench. We have so many options when healthy its like fantasy draft on a video game:agreed:

Agreed, I just love the versatility of this roster. With our deep bench we can run with pretty much any body. I can't get over the fact that we aren't vulnerable in any area. Sure STAT and Shump being out hurts but it's not like we are relying on Fields to guard wade or Douglas to guard Rondo anymore. We have a great defender at each position and 3 capable point guards is doing wonders for us early.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Agreed, I just love the versatility of this roster. With our deep bench we can run with pretty much any body. I can't get over the fact that we aren't vulnerable in any area. Sure STAT and Shump being out hurts but it's not like we are relying on Fields to guard wade or Douglas to guard Rondo anymore. We have a great defender at each position and 3 capable point guards is doing wonders for us early.

+1 Defense will get you to the Championship game

smokes

Huge Member
The depth on our roster is amazing and at this stage none of our players really look horribly limited either.

You look at other teams benches and the benches we've had the past few years, some solid talent on there but very limited players.

Looking at players like Turiaf, Jordan Hill, Sean Williams, Toney Douglas etc. All these guys could be great on a given night but only in the specific role they fulfilled. Toney D might put up 20+ with five 3's and great D but he was never penetrating or dishing. Jordan Hill had double double potential written all over him but his awful IQ/awareness and poor offensive touch had him glued to the pine most of the time.

Our current bench is so multi-faceted.

We still have select role players, Sheed, Camby, KT for example.

But then we have JR Smith, Novak, Brewer, Kidd who can be complete players on any night.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Brewer fits with this knicks team like a glove, as expected.. cant wait to see Shump and Brewer on the court together