Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ 76ers 11/5/12 7:00 PM - Fight For The Atlantic Division

Time to read the sixers realgm forum and feel sorry for them.

BRB

We play 3 PGs and 2 of them will always have a good game. That's dangerous.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Im noticing a pattern with former Celtics players. Ray Allen has fit in better with Miami so far and Sheed in these first 3 games has already played better during the regular season then he ever did with Boston. I must say he did step up in the playoffs with the Celtics. But it looks like maybe Rondo's not as effective as he seems to be, they definitely struggled to score points last year and we're still seeing it this year even with the additions of Terry, Lee, Green, Barbosa...I guess this thread title sums it up very well, it is a fight for the Atlantic and the top spot is there for the taking. Im a big fan of getting off to a good start, I love what im seeing
    Nah it just Doc's system, he wants to hold onto the ball and keep the game low scoring so their vets wont get ran off the court. Rondo is legit but i do agree they should be playing way better than they are now but with all their acquisitions it will take time. What we are doing right now was not expected by a long shot but Boston is not a team that will go out without a fight.

Knicks bandwagon is up and rolling. We get at least 4 new members tomorrow.

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    We play 3 PGs and 2 of them will always have a good game. That's dangerous.
    We may be starting something like how NFL teams have 2 running back systems nowadays. The 3 headed PG beast may be the new wave.

Lol Knicks post game says in years past we would've lost by how bad we started the game. Definitely a shot at MDA.

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Nah it just Doc's system, he wants to hold onto the ball and keep the game low scoring so their vets wont get ran off the court. Rondo is legit but i do agree they should be playing way better than they are now but with all their acquisitions it will take time. What we are doing right now was not expected by a long shot but Boston is not a team that will go out without a fight.
    I agree that Doc has them playing at a slow pace but they do struggle to score points sometimes. They've had this problem against some teams the past few years. Their prone to really bad offensive droughts but there defense has kept them elite. Im not even sure if they can match us defensively anymore, offensively it looks like we're no match for them. But either way i think the Atlantic will come down to the Knicks and Celtics and your right, they're gonna fight every step of the way. I think we're a bad matchup for them style wise, they dont seem to defend Chandler well especially when KG's not in the game. I think we can break them down and get 3's against them too

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Lol Knicks post game says in years past we would've lost by how bad we started the game. Definitely a shot at MDA.
    Absolutely!

I wonder if theres gonna be another witches nipple reference tonite

3-0 and we still suck

**** the haters boys

#KnicksTape woop woooop

Who's that with the nappy microphone in the Woodson post game interview??? LMAO

19-19 FT's
    7 TOV's
    24 AST on 39 FG's
    Sixers shoot 33%

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I agree that Doc has them playing at a slow pace but they do struggle to score points sometimes. They've had this problem against some teams the past few years. Their prone to really bad offensive droughts but there defense has kept them elite. Im not even sure if they can match us defensively anymore, offensively it looks like we're no match for them. But either way i think the Atlantic will come down to the Knicks and Celtics and your right, they're gonna fight every step of the way. I think we're a bad matchup for them style wise, they dont seem to defend Chandler well especially when KG's not in the game. I think we can break them down and get 3's against them too
    Yeah they have the worst scoring droughts out of all the "Elite" teams but their calling card is easy buckets and hitting open shots and playing superb D. I think we can agree that if we met them in the playoffs it will be a seven game series but i think we are better simply because we have the most depth at the 4 and 5 in the whole league once we all are healthy and i think we will wear their interior out. And if they go small we all know what we can do in that situation.

Also an underrated factor is the absence of Ray Allen effects their offense. They usually ran post up and pick and rolls all game and had Ray Allen running around which caused mayhem so now guys can just guard one on one and dont have to worry about chasing a guy and helping so Ray wont get open. Ray running off screens was their base offense and his absence will take some time to adapt to.

Boston when its all said and done will be the 2 or 3 seed and i think we will either be ahead or one spot below them by seasons end.

Yes nets lose!!!

Question Mark

Originally Posted by CA7
    3-0 and we still suck

**** the haters boys

#KnicksTape woop woooop
    What is this #KnicksTape business? Don't tell me I'm not in on a fad!