Knicks @ 76ers 11/5/12 7:00 PM - Fight For The Atlantic Division

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
He is smart on the floor. Always does the right thing. Why did it take him so long to get to the NBA?
if im not mistaken prigioni liked playing over there where he was, but was influenced by scola to come play over here in the NBA. So he said he'll give it try and here we have now prigioni on the Knicks.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Really makes you wonder how much this will be ruined when STAT returns.
lol iv'e lost all faith in Amare i wouldn't be surprised if he's injured within 2 weeks of his return. Dude needs to come off the bench... it's better on his legs and it will only make us stronger. Amare & Prigioni duo might even be a thing of beauty to see in the pick & roll & ontop of that it helps open up the floor even more for novak and Jr

smokes

Huge Member
MeloVP in action again, don't even care when he takes and misses bad shots anymore he's a beast on both ends, can't complain about that.

Seeing Prig and Chandler shooting jumpers today is awesome :gony:

nyk_nyk

All Star
I know we're way past the Dantoni era but I can't help but notice Woodson on the sideline coaching on nearly every play versus what we use to have which was a coach who just sat or stood with his arms crossed yelling out "let's go let's go let's go"

lol iv'e lost all faith in Amare i wouldn't be surprised if he's injured within 2 weeks of his return. Dude needs to come off the bench... it's better on his legs and it will only make us stronger. Amare & Prigioni duo might even be a thing of beauty to see in the pick & roll & ontop of that it helps open up the floor even more for novak and Jr

I dont think Woody has the balls to do that, now dont get me wrong Woody has some big balls but their not big enough to do that.

STAT is a bull in a china shop when things dont go his way. He is a great teammate but he isnt as ineffective as A-Rod to make Woody make that move.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
In spite of Jeremy Lin's departure, I still follow this team. I think Melo wasn't 100 percent most of last season. He's now just dominating in the low post. Chandler is healthy too, and is carrying his defense to the perimeter. Felton is playing well, as is Novak. This team should be a force this season.

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
MeloVP in action again, don't even care when he takes and misses bad shots anymore he's a beast on both ends, can't complain about that.

Seeing Prig and Chandler shooting jumpers today is awesome :gony:

That's true. So far this season no one can say Melo needs to improve on the defensive end. He's doing it all right now. Mark of a true leader.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer

good points ....but remember this EVERYONE!!!! on the team is playing D..... u think woody going to leave him out on the floor if he`s not buy in???? nooooo way!!! he will be sitting at the end of the bench if he doesnt play D.... and what of his teammates??? i would think they would say something to him .... PLAY D OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks need to win all of these divisional games. The Brooklyn Nets are looking like a team that could give the Knicks a run for the Atlantic division.

TakMan

Rotation player
I'll tell you whose overall effort I've been most impressed with. It's gotta be J.R Smith and Anthony. The thing about the two of them was that last season you got flashes of their ability to defend, but they refused to accomodate it into their game as they were too focussed on their offensive game. Right now they're both looking like top defenders. They're playing more for the team than themselves. This attitude is crucial for any team that wants to be taken seriously. Thoroughly enjoying this team thus far.

Since when? You need more games to make that statement.

2 years ago, he started wearing a shooting sleeve on his shooting arm because of tenderness in his elbow. It was his second game as a Knick i believe and he has never been the same Midrange shooter since.

Heck if you notice he doesn't follow through as much anymore because its hard for him to extend his elbow all the way. He kind of does a push shot or a one handed shot that you see on pullup threes.

His great shooting came from his smooth follow through and silky release from any position, but he has had to adjust to make his elbow more comfortable. Case and point why he never took off his right shooting sleeve since injuring his elbow.

CA7

Scoring Champ
2 years ago, he started wearing a shooting sleeve on his shooting arm because of tenderness in his elbow. It was his second game as a Knick i believe and he has never been the same Midrange shooter since.

Heck if you notice he doesn't follow through as much anymore because its hard for him to extend his elbow all the way. He kind of does a push shot or a one handed shot that you see on pullup threes.

His great shooting came from his smooth follow through and silky release from any position, but he has had to adjust to make his elbow more comfortable. Case and point why he never took off his right shooting sleeve since injuring his elbow.

he injured it in Cleveland his 2nd game with us, then starting wearing the 2nd sleeve vs Miami ever since then he's worn it but he's hitching his shot more now. Its not as smooth as it use to be