the knicks will suck this year

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
and everyone knows it.

im a big knick fan, but you really just have to accept that the team sucks.

i think we need to unload the roster and all the bad contracts.

package marbury with anderson and norris

package sweetney with hardaway and jyd

basically get rid of every contract in exchange for expiring contracts.

then, sign big free agents next season - such as kwame brown. players like stromile swift, jason richardson, eddy curry, etc. would be much better to build around than this current roster.

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
we all are desapointed right now. Just give them another chance, we're lucky that kind of games comes early in the season, now they will be on the same page.
We know this roster could be a very good one.

i'm so pissed up right now, but we will comeback, it can't be other way.

Go NY, just GO nowwwwwwwwww....

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer

I think your wrong, Knicks do NOT stink and can/will be good! They will pull and underdog thing this year and prove people like YOU wrong, even though you call yourself a Knick-fan....

Blumatic

Rotation player
I think these 2k4-2k5 Knicks will be this year's 2k3-2k4 version of the Miami Heat. With the exception at the center position... This team is too good. I think Marbury is acting to soft. He needs to get out the and score. Boston played us straight up. Marbury did not look to score. He has to stop doing that. The Knicks are showing no threat. Not one player has shown to be a threat on the knicks. Boston beat us last night because of Paul pierce. The Knicks gave so much attention to Pierce, his teammmates were able to move around freely and move the ball well and excecute.

newmove

Rotation player
I'd say we have to pay more attention to the D. I mean we've got guys that can put up big numbers but noone of them seems to be a hustle D. When we'll get our defense touch everything's gonna change for good for us, sure about that. You can not just outscore your opponents, you have to limit them in scoring as well. That's why Detroit was so good last year and we should follow their example. I'd have given Ariza more minutes because he seems to be the guy who knows how to play tight D, that could've given us a boost I think.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Someone who really needs to pick up their defense is Tim Thomas. C'mon, this guy is 6'10, athletic, and plays the SF position. He usually has the height advatage in that position against other SF's. Bottom line is he is very responsible for Paul Pierce's big game last night. Not that this alone would've saved the Knicks, but it's a position the Knicks should be exploiting on defense regularly.

newmove

Rotation player
Speaking of Tim, he seems to be like sleepy or something. I dunno what's up with him now but as for me he's lost some of his game.

newmove

Rotation player
You think so because of KVH last game's performance or cuz of TT wasn't good last two games for us?

WiL8000

Rotation player
Isiah got Tim Thomas to fill a defensive void that Vanhorn was a part of. The problem is Thomas isn't playing good defense. Nazr, the other player we got it that trade just sucks, plain and simple. I'm not quick to say, get rid of Tim Thomas, he can do better, it's just a matter of the coaching staff focusing on his weaknesses, and improving them.

Mohammed is definately a candidate for a trade in my opinion. Losing him is next important to getting rid of Shandon Anderson. These two are the most underperforming players the Knicks have right now, with no end in sight.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
VanHorn trade mistake? I was the first to say that! As soon as it was made! Keith was a gaurenteed 20 points every night, Tim is either 30 pts one nite or 2 another! Mohammed will/can be good, trust me. We all saw the numbers he put in the end of last season. He's capable, just needs more time, I'll give a bit more time, I think if he's not at that level soon though, then we should trade him. I think Tim Thomas should be traded, PERIOD! Get Keith back (yeah right)! OK, OK, get someone good /better though....

In a way, it did work out, Ariza is gonna be the small forward with some work.....
(Though Keith coul play Power Forward) So maybe it didn't work out? I don't know, depends what we mite get for Tim....

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
a knick fan said:
then, sign big free agents next season - such as kwame brown. players like stromile swift, jason richardson, eddy curry, etc.
Kwame Brown = Unproven 10/5 per night
Swift = Unproven, sporadic
J-Rich = good stats on bad team. Also, he just got an extension
Eddy Curry = lazy fatass bum in the mold of Kandi Man

Now that the entire world has been calling TT out and is done ranting about him, can we stop? If you think KVH is going to give you 20/10 a night you are wrong. And in addition, I'd like to find a stat about how many ppg the person KVH defends averages

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
omg what a horrible topic, they don't suck, if your a big fan how do you knock your own team? and why is that dude who started this always looking to drop the whole team for kwame brown (he has a plea in another topic too)... it's not like the knicks are the eastern all-stars... they are going to lose, just like every other team in the nba.... they'll get it together though.

newmove

Rotation player
Can't agree with you more! That's right! People make mistakes and build over them, that's life. You can't knock YOUR OWN TEAM just because they've lost ONLY 2 games, they'll get better though... MUCH better.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Yo, I'm a hughe Knicks Fan and will be FOREVER, but am able to criticize them too. Last game was plain disgusting......I could not sit there through the entire game...in the end of third quarter I called it a wrap. I DO think they will bounce back though...I don't mind them bricking shots left and right...shit happens all the time and there will always be a rough shooting games....BUT the defense has to improve....If Tim Thomas keeps playing like that he will end up on my shit list just like Anderson and Mohammed. Dude is shooting horribily so far...which I could even forgive him for if he WOULD PLAY SOME DEFENSE....Don't know what is on his mind but it sure isn't basketball. Tim going to end up getting traded next season...pretty sure of it actually, don't see IT re-signing him with big money with the way he been playing.

Marbury was totally out of that Boston game, was looking only pass, defense was double teaming the entire team...no one stepped up.

Anyways I do think its early and that they will bounce back....LENNY NEEDS TO MAKE THOSE DUDES EAT, SHIT AND SLEEP DEFENSEEEEEE.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Now that the entire world has been calling TT out and is done ranting about him, can we stop? If you think KVH is going to give you 20/10 a night you are wrong. And in addition, I'd like to find a stat about how many ppg the person KVH defends averages

I guess you've got a point, but with Tim's INCONSISTANTCY, they even out in my opinon. Keith was getting better every game in NY, I wish he stayed. But that's the past and I'm gonna have to let it go sooner or later. Point is we have Tim Thomas now! What do we do from here? That's all that really matters I guess....

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
kwame brown will be the next jermaine o'neal. people just hyped him up too much comming out of high school, and became disappointed when he didnt produce immediately. hes going to get 14 and 8 this year, and only improve on that in comming years. watch and see.

the knicks suck. they got blown out by boston at home. thats pathetic. i bet detroit, indiana, miami, or any other good team in the east wouldnt get blown out by a subpar team like boston.

marbury has to play soft, becuase otherwise he and crawford would have a tough time sharing the ball in an efficient manner.

the knicks will win 40-45 and get knocked out in the first round. thats pathetic considering how high the payroll is. and theyre not going to get better next year.

dont keep your hopes up high knicks fans...its going to be a long, mediocre year.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
You don't know what your talking about. Knicks CAN win. You are not a true-fan nor do you know anything about the Knicks, nor NBA; BASKETBALL PERIOD! :blah: :evil: :twisted:

KWAME BROWN SUCKS!

If the Knicks are "that bad" go find another team to root for!