Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the knicks will suck this year

Superstar

Can't agree with you more! That's right! People make mistakes and build over them, that's life. You can't knock YOUR OWN TEAM just because they've lost ONLY 2 games, they'll get better though... MUCH better.

Yo, I'm a hughe Knicks Fan and will be FOREVER, but am able to criticize them too. Last game was plain disgusting......I could not sit there through the entire game...in the end of third quarter I called it a wrap. I DO think they will bounce back though...I don't mind them bricking shots left and right...**** happens all the time and there will always be a rough shooting games....BUT the defense has to improve....If Tim Thomas keeps playing like that he will end up on my **** list just like Anderson and Mohammed. Dude is shooting horribily so far...which I could even forgive him for if he WOULD PLAY SOME DEFENSE....Don't know what is on his mind but it sure isn't basketball. Tim going to end up getting traded next season...pretty sure of it actually, don't see IT re-signing him with big money with the way he been playing.

Marbury was totally out of that Boston game, was looking only pass, defense was double teaming the entire team...no one stepped up.

Anyways I do think its early and that they will bounce back....LENNY NEEDS TO MAKE THOSE DUDES EAT, **** AND SLEEP DEFENSEEEEEE.

Now that the entire world has been calling TT out and is done ranting about him, can we stop? If you think KVH is going to give you 20/10 a night you are wrong. And in addition, I'd like to find a stat about how many ppg the person KVH defends averages
    I guess you've got a point, but with Tim's INCONSISTANTCY, they even out in my opinon. Keith was getting better every game in NY, I wish he stayed. But that's the past and I'm gonna have to let it go sooner or later. Point is we have Tim Thomas now! What do we do from here? That's all that really matters I guess....

kwame brown will be the next jermaine o'neal. people just hyped him up too much comming out of high school, and became disappointed when he didnt produce immediately. hes going to get 14 and 8 this year, and only improve on that in comming years. watch and see.

the knicks suck. they got blown out by boston at home. thats pathetic. i bet detroit, indiana, miami, or any other good team in the east wouldnt get blown out by a subpar team like boston.

marbury has to play soft, becuase otherwise he and crawford would have a tough time sharing the ball in an efficient manner.

the knicks will win 40-45 and get knocked out in the first round. thats pathetic considering how high the payroll is. and theyre not going to get better next year.

dont keep your hopes up high knicks fans...its going to be a long, mediocre year.

You don't know what your talking about. Knicks CAN win. You are not a true-fan nor do you know anything about the Knicks, nor NBA; BASKETBALL PERIOD!

KWAME BROWN SUCKS!

If the Knicks are "that bad" go find another team to root for!

Well knocking your own team in a sane way is not contradictory to being a huge fan of them, but sometimes people take it too far.

I might come down on individual players...but I love the team overall.

This guy is just straight up hating on the entire team.

wow amazing;just amaZING 2 games go by and rats are jumping the ship.problem is it isnt sinking. i could see if we were 0-40 but 0-2 and ppl are talking bout dismantling a team.bull.its just two games. two games early in the season. not a playoff scenario where everygame counts. they can still win the 45 projected games this season.calm down watch the season as it progresses dont make snap judgements based on two games.this is the same team we were all touting as the future.lets watch the season itll be up and down but ultimately,i believe, satisfying.

they could still win 80 games but its not happening...

if anyone else went to the game you'd remember Jamal Crawfords speech at the beginning of the game...

something about "We'll go through good times and bad times"

Superstar

So what's your point? We'll recover, no doubt.

yeah no doubt....

Tonight the Knicks have to come out strong, period.