Crazy⑧s' Knicks Top 10 Plays - Knicks @ 76ers - 11/5/12 Game 3.

smokes

Huge Member
Great work again. Where are you getting the video for these? Getting MSG where possible would make it even better.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Great work again. Where are you getting the video for these? Getting MSG where possible would make it even better.

Just from torrents. kickasstorrents or davka.bt are the go to sites. I'm definitely a bit worried that there'll be games that don't go up, as that'll stop my aspirations to do one for every game dead in its tracks. Getting MSG is a rarity, which sux because so many of the commentators for opposing teams are just morons. I always hope for ESPN so we can get a classic piece of JVG commentary.

I've put that copyright act blurb in all the videos too, by the way. Good lookin' out, smokes!

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;252530 said:
Just from torrents. kickasstorrents or davka.bt are the go to sites. I'm definitely a bit worried that there'll be games that don't go up, as that'll stop my aspirations to do one for every game dead in its tracks. Getting MSG is a rarity, which sux because so many of the commentators for opposing teams are just morons. I always hope for ESPN so we can get a classic piece of JVG commentary.

I've put that copyright act blurb in all the videos too, by the way. Good lookin' out, smokes!

This one works on my iPhone but I'd have to check one which has a copyright music track in it to be sure.

We need a teched up KO.com dude to DVR the games on MSG and upload them for our private use! ;)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This one works on my iPhone but I'd have to check one which has a copyright music track in it to be sure.

We need a teched up KO.com dude to DVR the games on MSG and upload them for our private use! ;)

That would be a f'ing dream come true! Thread worthy? Hmmmmmmm......

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nice compilation! KO representin'!

solow03181 4 分前

Setting a leaders standard mos def
taeu05 1 日前

Great stuff, keep it up!
agustinanthonysoto 2 日前

Who are the posters here that made these comments? You are sensational individuals.

3 videos up so far and they've amassed over 1,500 views. NOT BAD! Why did I ever other making mixes? Top 10s rule! :peace:

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Cheers!

MVP vote for you. Thanks for all the hard work on KOL. BTW, what video editor do you use?

I run iMovie on my wife's computer. It's p*ss easy to use, and doesn't chew up my time. Wouldn't mind getting a sweeter editor, but once things get too technical who the F can be bothered? :lol:

I've gotta add, that all "the hard work" on KO isn't what I'd refer to as hard work in itself. The game one GT was a massive mission, but because I've done so many GTs now, it's as easy as scratching your nads. It's just pristine organisation that gets sh*t done, I've found. Usually, the GTs are just copy and pastes with nice placement of pics and a few clever ideas to make them funny on top.

The videos are easy as pie because I've got League Pass. It tells me when each event takes place, and the cutting takes about 20-30 minutes all up. Throw them in iMovie - they're already organised in order (organisation's key) and I just drag them in, add the play number, add a little comment or some flair to the last play at the end...hit process...DONE.....

It takes about an hour, and I don't ever watch TV unless Fringe, Game Of Thrones, South Park or Sons of Anarchy are on, so I spend my time making Knicks' highlights. A fine choice, if you ask me. TV these days is poop.

God I love talking about myself. :teeth:

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;252583 said:
I run iMovie on my wife's computer. It's p*ss easy to use, and doesn't chew up my time. Wouldn't mind getting a sweeter editor, but once things get too technical who the F can be bothered? :lol:

I've gotta add, that all "the hard work" on KO isn't what I'd refer to as hard work in itself. The game one GT was a massive mission, but because I've done so many GTs now, it's as easy as scratching your nads. It's just pristine organisation that gets sh*t done, I've found. Usually, the GTs are just copy and pastes with nice placement of pics and a few clever ideas to make them funny on top.

The videos are easy as pie because I've got League Pass. It tells me when each event takes place, and the cutting takes about 20-30 minutes all up. Throw them in iMovie - they're already organised in order (organisation's key) and I just drag them in, add the play number, add a little comment or some flair to the last play at the end...hit process...DONE.....

It takes about an hour, and I don't ever watch TV unless Fringe, Game Of Thrones, South Park or Sons of Anarchy are on, so I spend my time making Knicks' highlights. A fine choice, if you ask me. TV these days is poop.

God I love talking about myself. :teeth:

Hells yeah