Shawn Marion out for upcoming Mavs game.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Jae Crowder should be getting the start in place of Marion. Comparisons have been made to Artest. I can't see him chasing around Melo. Rookie calls all night. I think our frontcourt lineup with Brewer-Melo up front, it's a mismatch either way, someone will drive by Brand each time up the floor. So it's going to be Collison-Felton, Kidd-Crowder, Mayo-Brewer defensively.

Wild card is Carlisle, but it's early in the season and he's still getting a feel for what he's got. Though, he's the first to slow down Lillard with traps. If it's a close game late, Knicks will win.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Bynum out for Philly, Marion for Dallas.. could we ask for more...?

I smell 4-0 coming up.

When we play Orlando on Tuesday, they'll most likely be without Nelson and Turkoglu. No reason we shouldn't be 5-0 going into the Spurs game

New New York

Quiet Storm
They knocked off Lakers without Dirk I don't think they are intimidated by us

If we go into this thinking because Marion is out then we got this game then it will be our first loss

That said...we beat Miami at full strength Marion should not have mattered that much anyways

I mean we beat them with Dirk and the rest of their roster last year w Dantoni "coaching"

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
They knocked off Lakers without Dirk I don't think they are intimidated by us

If we go into this thinking because Marion is out then we got this game then it will be our first loss

That said...we beat Miami at full strength Marion should not have mattered that much anyways

I mean we beat them with Dirk and the rest of their roster last year w Dantoni "coaching"

Just makes the job easier. Hopefully the guys come to play with a chip each and every night.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
AYE.. 1 game at a time pal...:crossfingers:

This is where Sheed, Kidd, Thomas come into play big time. Not tolerating and showboating or being careless running up to 'easier' games. Magic won't be a pushover unless we play really well. They have been pushing decent teams to the brink and blew out Denver.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Granger out for IND 3 months .. we're gonna be playing them 3 times within that period... good news for the East.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Granger out for IND 3 months .. we're gonna be playing them 3 times within that period... good news for the East.

I can't stand Granny Danger. All that smack he was talking last year.....he hates Melo because he stuck a game winner in his face, then rejected his attempt to tie it up.

Overpaid - overrated.