Knicks Orange Winter League Jerseys

CA7

Scoring Champ
KnicksWinterJersey2.jpg

KnicksWinterJersey.jpg

I'm diggin these joints

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah I gotta concur these are horrible lol.. I like the shorts but the jersey ain't working. Too bright.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Blue lettering/striping would have been fine on the orange.
yeah, i agree. of all the possible combinations, they chose the worst color for letters/numbers. unreadable and horrible looking. don't know why they didn't went for a more readable white, navy silver or black..

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I still think they're sweet. Blue numbers and letters would've been better. Black, as well, would have looked better.

They'll look good out there though, for sure. Nice to finally see a second alternate nonetheless.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;252661 said:
I still think they're sweet. Blue numbers and letters would've been better. Black, as well, would have looked better.

They'll look good out there though, for sure. Nice to finally see a second alternate nonetheless.

True we've yet to see it inthe bright lights. But more Knicks colors on the orange would have been nice. Dont' know what the MO behind the alternates were, but you can do classic, like Kidd's high school jersey.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Not the best, but it is different, so I like it. The letters and numbers in the front of the jersey in the pic looks neat.

They still need a black and orange jersey (lettering and numbers in orange). Even a mostly orange with black lettering and numbers would be better. I want to see these new ones in action though.

New Knicks Alternate Jerseys?

I saw this while roaming through bleacher report and I didn't see a thread on this. I don't think these are official yet but I think they look sick. What do you guys think?

knicksorange.jpg