Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 143

Thread: Official Trade Rumors Thread

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Trade Icon Official Trade Rumors Thread

    This thread is only about legit rumors you're hearing reported not actual trades that have been completed. There are threads dedicated for both purposes. 1 to report rumors and 1 to report agreed to terms.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Default


  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,692
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    No longer rumor. Matt Barnes/Hawes for Stephenson.

    Wish we could have traded JR or Shump for him.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Jun 15, 2015 at 21:24.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    No longer rumor. Matt Barnes/Hawes for Stephenson.

    Wish we could have traded JR or Shump for him.

    We probably could have but around the time they were trying to move him....no one wanted to touch him. There was I believe 1 possibility of him moving I think in an Nets/OKC blockbuster but no one bit. Phil probably didn't Phil he was worth the headache.


    Already updated in the "Transaction Thread".....just trying to establish a protocol of consistent streamlined fluid Topics of conversation. Most things that we discuss can be compiled in about 10 Master threads....maybe less. It would probably be easier to catalogue/archive what was said and pull back if and when necessary.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Lee will be available....



  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Default


  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Default


  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Touched on from ESPN article after Clips traded for Lance(although slight confusion on potential assets involved)


  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,692
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Clips aren't standing pat but they are not going to get a 1st for Jamal.

  10. #10
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,165
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Recent New York Knicks trade rumors have linkedthe team to a possible deal with the Phoenix Suns. A Knicks trade rumorindicates that Eric Bledsoe and the No. 13 pick in the 2015 NBA Draft could beoffered in exchange for the Knicks No. 4 overall selection. The Knicks ownthat No. 4 pick, but with three players the team wants expected to already beoff the board, there have been various reports that the team is willing to dealthe pick. Now several places are reporting on a possible Knicks deal with the Suns,likely stemming from an [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that NBA analyst Chad Ford hosted on ESPN.comback on Wednesday (June 17).

    During that chat, Ford addressed how the Sunsmay be more enamored with Brandon Knight than Eric Bledsoe moving forward. Whenpressed about what the Suns might be willing to offer, a deal including Bledsoeand the No. 13 pick as a starting point made sense to him. It might also besomething the Knicks seriously consider if Phil Jackson feels Bledsoe wouldwork well with Carmelo Anthony. While there is no indication that either teamhas broached this topic, the rumor has been building in the last 36 hours.

    Maybe the reason that these New York Knickstrade rumors are resonating as true is that the team has routinely dealt picksand young players to acquire veterans. Thats how the Knicks got CarmeloAnthony away from the Denver Nuggets and put the franchise in the position itcurrently resides. With a lot of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]to play with, the Knicks could certainly afford the contract Bledsoe was given.Bledsoe is under contract through the 2018/19 NBA season, with an escalatingsalary of $13.5 million for next season that increases by $500,000 each year.Its not a question of money, but rather whether the Knicks want to trade thathigh pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.
    As [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on the Inquisitr, Knicks team president Phil Jacksonhas a lot of work to do in the NBA offseason. There are several free agentsthat have already expressed interest in signing with the franchise, and Jacksonhas a lot of money to spend. It will be very interesting to see which playerswant to come play for Jackson and with Carmelo Anthony. There will likely becountless New York Knicks trade rumors with just a week until the 2015 NBADraft takes place. The franchise holds an important spot in the draft orderthat could be used to improve with youth or to acquire players in a deal.


    Read more at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I guess this can include coaching and exec potential movements too as they can be intertwined....if it came to compensation

    The Mavericks btw are the team Ty Lawson has most interest in joining after he made a tweet right after the season stating so.

  12. #12
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,165
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Cavs looking to package the 24th pick w/ Haywood. We need a C; would we eat 10 mil to get another first round pick? Maybe if Lyles is still there?

  13. #13
    Veteran Paul1355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    5,664
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by mafra
    Recent New York Knicks trade rumors have linkedthe team to a possible deal with the Phoenix Suns. A Knicks trade rumorindicates that Eric Bledsoe and the No. 13 pick in the 2015 NBA Draft could beoffered in exchange for the Knicks No. 4 overall selection. The Knicks ownthat No. 4 pick, but with three players the team wants expected to already beoff the board, there have been various reports that the team is willing to dealthe pick. Now several places are reporting on a possible Knicks deal with the Suns,likely stemming from an [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that NBA analyst Chad Ford hosted on ESPN.comback on Wednesday (June 17).

    During that chat, Ford addressed how the Sunsmay be more enamored with Brandon Knight than Eric Bledsoe moving forward. Whenpressed about what the Suns might be willing to offer, a deal including Bledsoeand the No. 13 pick as a starting point made sense to him. It might also besomething the Knicks seriously consider if Phil Jackson feels Bledsoe wouldwork well with Carmelo Anthony. While there is no indication that either teamhas broached this topic, the rumor has been building in the last 36 hours.

    Maybe the reason that these New York Knickstrade rumors are resonating as true is that the team has routinely dealt picksand young players to acquire veterans. Thats how the Knicks got CarmeloAnthony away from the Denver Nuggets and put the franchise in the position itcurrently resides. With a lot of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]to play with, the Knicks could certainly afford the contract Bledsoe was given.Bledsoe is under contract through the 2018/19 NBA season, with an escalatingsalary of $13.5 million for next season that increases by $500,000 each year.Its not a question of money, but rather whether the Knicks want to trade thathigh pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.
    As [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on the Inquisitr, Knicks team president Phil Jacksonhas a lot of work to do in the NBA offseason. There are several free agentsthat have already expressed interest in signing with the franchise, and Jacksonhas a lot of money to spend. It will be very interesting to see which playerswant to come play for Jackson and with Carmelo Anthony. There will likely becountless New York Knicks trade rumors with just a week until the 2015 NBADraft takes place. The franchise holds an important spot in the draft orderthat could be used to improve with youth or to acquire players in a deal.


    Read more at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Heard this too...I would Def trade Calderon and the 4th for Bledsoe and the 13th pick

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,692
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Heard this too...I would Def trade Calderon and the 4th for Bledsoe and the 13th pick

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    It would be a good deal even if we had to keep Calderon and just used one of our trade exceptions to get him. He's a stud that would help immediately.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Jun 20, 2015 at 03:59.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Man if Phil trades this pick and doesn't acquire multiple draft assets in this draft I'm gonna be irate


    And Detroit potentially trying to pawn off Jennings to us is laughable even if Calderon was swapped this accomplishes nothing.

Similar Threads

  1. Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 348
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2013, 00:36
  2. The Official Trade Deadline Moves Thread
    By la2ny in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2011, 21:25
  3. Official Melo Trade Ideas thread
    By KnicksWillRiseAgain in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Jan 09, 2011, 04:26
  4. Official Trade Deadline Thread
    By Starks in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2009, 23:42
  5. Official Trade Deadline Thread
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Feb 23, 2006, 13:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •