What do the Knicks have to do to win Charles Barkley's respect?

LeFlume

All Star
He just got of our Bandwagon and in the same sentence said - the Brooklyn Nets will finish with a better record than The Knicks.

Charles need to get laid. It's obvious, he need an oil change.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
He just got of our Bandwagon and in the same sentence said - the Brooklyn Nets will finish with a better record than The Knicks.

Charles need to get laid. It's obvious, he need an oil change.
:!: Nets barely beat the celtics and rondo was out that game.. shame on you Barkley!

zwickks

Benchwarmer
he called Iman, Shimpert.

Then went on to say "Amare and Shumpert both want to score, if theyre just going to worry about getting their points blah blah...if they come back and dont want to play defense *forgets what hes saying*"

By all means say that about Amare, but clearly this guy has no idea who Iman is.
Iman and not wanting to play D in the same sentence, Please go die

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
he called Iman, Shimpert.

Then went on to say "Amare and Shumpert both want to score, if theyre just going to worry about getting their points blah blah...if they come back and dont want to play defense *forgets what hes saying*"

By all means say that about Amare, but clearly this guy has no idea who Iman is.
Iman and not wanting to play D in the same sentence, Please go die
My god....the man is a damn stooge.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
He IS STILL BITTER >>

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play?id=8607930

Once again Barkley writes off the Knicks' success.

I am so tired of this guy dissing the Knicks. Does Jim Dolan have to give him his own tv network in order to persuade Barkley to say something positive about the Knicks?

I've never seen Barkley as a winning player and I don't think he really pays attention to what goes on throughout the NBA but many people look at his opinions as absolute truth and for him to criticize the Knicks the way he does makes him look stupid.

If I was Mike Lupica I would have asked him if he was still bitter about the Knicks not wanting him in the 90's and about the Patrick Ewing trade.

No it was the BROOMS we brung out in 89-90 when we swept his sixers he still has not gotten over that.

carlito1171

Rookie
Win a ring..

We will always have doubters and naysayers until we can prove that we can win it all....ask Lebron where all of his naysayers went....