Page 1 of 20 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Default Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

Under Construction - Please no post until after the Spurs game on Thursday night #Knickstape
    Last edited by Knicks4Life_1985; Nov 12, 2012 at 13:30.

Cant wait for tomorrow nights game. Melo said he thinks the Knicks should go with a more traditional lineup tomorrow night. Not that i would blame him if he is but I wonder if hes a little shook of ZBo. I could see the two of them pushing eachother, getting tangled up and perhaps ZBo losing his temper a little bit.

Memphis cant stop Melo, hes had his way against Tony Allen and Rudy homo in the past. Hes gonna have to lead the team tomorrow night against the Grizzlies tough defense.

Randolph is one guy that would make us pay for playing Melo at pf.. I think he's right about us having to go to a traditional lineup tonight

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Randolph is one guy that would make us pay for playing Melo at pf.. I think he's right about us having to go to a traditional lineup tonight
    Hard to say. Melo def has the advantage on offense, but Z-bo is bigger and will have a leg up scoring against smaller Melo and Zbo will murder Melo on the boards.
    We might have a need for Sheed in the starting line-up.

Originally Posted by TruOrngnBlu
    Hard to say. Melo def has the advantage on offense, but Z-bo is bigger and will have a leg up scoring against smaller Melo and Zbo will murder Melo on the boards.
    We might have a need for Sheed in the starting line-up.
    Not sure if Sheed will start but he will play solid minutes. Him luring Z Bo's stupid ass out to the 3PT line so Melo can do his work inside will be a treat to watch.

Superstar

I'm still waiting to see what Chandler and Camby are capable of as a defensive duo. I don't see why it couldn't work. Rebounding and points conceded in the paint have been our main (if not only) weaknesses.

Knicks got this.

Going into last night I thought the Knicks would lose in San Antonio and win in Memphis. Now I think they'll win both, Knicks are going to stop the Grizzlies

Yea I am also curious to see the 2 headed defensive monster of Camby and Chandler.

I know Melo had an off night shooting 3 of 12 but he did a lot of other great things to help the team win. So I'm not gonna diss him.

But damn, Tyson was ASSSSSSSSSSSS until like 6 minutes left in the game. He better play a hell of a lot better tonight.

And Novak,wtf, he was airballin and everything.Did he forget how to shoot??

Originally Posted by zshopa
    Yea I am also curious to see the 2 headed defensive monster of Camby and Chandler.
    word ive been waitin for these guys to play next to eachother! hopefully tonight!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Camby KT Prigioni and even Copeland HAVE to play more minutes.

Melo Chandler Kidd may potential get injured tomorrow, Memphis is a physical team and we got fouled hard by the Spurs last night, it was a physical game...our dudes should play 30 minutes max to preserve them.

Let the bench win this game.
    That'll be their duty.

Veteran

This game I will be looking for Melo to take 20 plus shot for a Knicks WIN ....

Melo have to play all his playingtime at SF vs Gay & Tony Allan .. Camby will be needed tonight vs Mark Gasol .. Rasheed & Kurt experience will be needed tonight to keep Zbo big-body out of the paint from tapping himself offensive n defensive rebounds.

Felton will have his hands full of Conley creativeness on both sides of the court.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

I have been working on this thread for 4 hours go to lunch come back and someone closed my computer down at my desk I really want to ****ing assault someone no bull**** I am ****ing pissed I have a **** load of work to get done now and not alot of time to do this I will try my best sorry for the delay.

I already figured Woody would switch to a more conventional lineup tonight. As much as Z-bo can't guard Melo, he'd control the paint against him. Woody knew what he was doing by not playing Camby or KT and limiting Sheed's minutes. They will all be needed tonight against that big front court.

This will be a great game to test our deep bench. It's actually funny how deep our bench is and we still don't even have STAT and Shump.

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    I have been working on this thread for 4 hours go to lunch come back and someone closed my computer down at my desk I really want to ****ing assault someone no bull**** I am ****ing pissed I have a **** load of work to get done now and not alot of time to do this I will try my best sorry for the delay.
    Whatever you can do is cool man. We're 6-0!!!!