Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
fredwork.jpg

Under Construction - Please no post until after the Spurs game on Thursday night #Knickstape

Last edited:

KingCharles34

All Star
Cant wait for tomorrow nights game. Melo said he thinks the Knicks should go with a more traditional lineup tomorrow night. Not that i would blame him if he is but I wonder if hes a little shook of ZBo. I could see the two of them pushing eachother, getting tangled up and perhaps ZBo losing his temper a little bit.

Memphis cant stop Melo, hes had his way against Tony Allen and Rudy homo in the past. Hes gonna have to lead the team tomorrow night against the Grizzlies tough defense.

A7xKM1hCEAADjef.jpg:large

Randolph is one guy that would make us pay for playing Melo at pf.. I think he's right about us having to go to a traditional lineup tonight

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Randolph is one guy that would make us pay for playing Melo at pf.. I think he's right about us having to go to a traditional lineup tonight

Hard to say. Melo def has the advantage on offense, but Z-bo is bigger and will have a leg up scoring against smaller Melo and Zbo will murder Melo on the boards.
We might have a need for Sheed in the starting line-up.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Hard to say. Melo def has the advantage on offense, but Z-bo is bigger and will have a leg up scoring against smaller Melo and Zbo will murder Melo on the boards.
We might have a need for Sheed in the starting line-up.

Not sure if Sheed will start but he will play solid minutes. Him luring Z Bo's stupid ass out to the 3PT line so Melo can do his work inside will be a treat to watch.

TakMan

Rotation player
I'm still waiting to see what Chandler and Camby are capable of as a defensive duo. I don't see why it couldn't work. Rebounding and points conceded in the paint have been our main (if not only) weaknesses.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
Knicks got this.

Going into last night I thought the Knicks would lose in San Antonio and win in Memphis. Now I think they'll win both, Knicks are going to stop the Grizzlies :cool:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I know Melo had an off night shooting 3 of 12 but he did a lot of other great things to help the team win. So I'm not gonna diss him.

But damn, Tyson was ASSSSSSSSSSSS until like 6 minutes left in the game. He better play a hell of a lot better tonight.

And Novak,wtf, he was airballin and everything.Did he forget how to shoot??

metrocard

Legend
Camby KT Prigioni and even Copeland HAVE to play more minutes.

Melo Chandler Kidd may potential get injured tomorrow, Memphis is a physical team and we got fouled hard by the Spurs last night, it was a physical game...our dudes should play 30 minutes max to preserve them.

Let the bench win this game.
That'll be their duty.

Kiyaman

Legend
This game I will be looking for Melo to take 20 plus shot for a Knicks WIN ....

Melo have to play all his playingtime at SF vs Gay & Tony Allan .. Camby will be needed tonight vs Mark Gasol .. Rasheed & Kurt experience will be needed tonight to keep Zbo big-body out of the paint from tapping himself offensive n defensive rebounds.

Felton will have his hands full of Conley creativeness on both sides of the court.
:gony:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I have been working on this thread for 4 hours go to lunch come back and someone closed my computer down at my desk I really want to ****ing assault someone no bull**** I am ****ing pissed I have a **** load of work to get done now and not alot of time to do this I will try my best sorry for the delay.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I already figured Woody would switch to a more conventional lineup tonight. As much as Z-bo can't guard Melo, he'd control the paint against him. Woody knew what he was doing by not playing Camby or KT and limiting Sheed's minutes. They will all be needed tonight against that big front court.

This will be a great game to test our deep bench. It's actually funny how deep our bench is and we still don't even have STAT and Shump.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I have been working on this thread for 4 hours go to lunch come back and someone closed my computer down at my desk I really want to ****ing assault someone no bull**** I am ****ing pissed I have a **** load of work to get done now and not alot of time to do this I will try my best sorry for the delay.

Whatever you can do is cool man. We're 6-0!!!! :gony:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I know Melo had an off night shooting 3 of 12 but he did a lot of other great things to help the team win. So I'm not gonna diss him.

But damn, Tyson was ASSSSSSSSSSSS until like 6 minutes left in the game. He better play a hell of a lot better tonight.

And Novak,wtf, he was airballin and everything.Did he forget how to shoot??
lol i love your signature picture

CA7

Scoring Champ
Last night proved we have too many weapons for teams to just key in on Carmelo.

Now he's going to see less triple and double teams opening up more opportunities for him to score and create

bigapple

Starter
Spurs made mistake with triple team on melo but we got Felton and JR

Woody took care for JR and he is playing like Starks

rememebr Grizzlies knocked off 1st rd Spurs 2-4 in 2010 then 7 game war vs Thunder

Gasol Zach Rudy

but we have stronger bench.

CoolClyde

Grizz Girls Are Go! (CoolClyde's CILFs)

Welcome to CoolClyde's CILFs (Cheerleaders i'd like to fu*ck)

MEMPHIS GRIZZ GIRLS
:sperm: :sperm: :sperm:
witness Kasie, a Memphis belle who can lick my balls
she can bend so many ways to fit all of Marc Gasol
grizkasie.jpg

:sperm: :sperm: :sperm:
witness Kelsi, this Grizz girl's got curves all the way
she can turn Zebo on, make a straight Rudy Gay
grizkelsi.jpg

:peace::sperm: