Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920

Thread: Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

Originally Posted by bigapple
    Kings had much better team than Lakers but Stern have to cheat coz Kobe have to get CHIMP
    ^I agree, Kobe have to get chimp...

i'm amazed at anti-Wood Son sentiment after 1st loss of season to an aggressive home team with a 6-game winning streak, 14 straight at home.

The Griz are one of the best teams in the league, yet the Knicks came back to within 8 points in the 4Q after being down 21 with a minute to go in the 3Q. with Chandler and Melo on bench most of game. you can fault coach for not playing Gumby, who knows if his calf is still bothering him?

Sheed played VERY well, KT came in for quality minutes, Felton almost brought team back for chance at W.

IMHO, JR reverted back to bad form, Melo was overmatched by Zebo and G*sshole, Novak was near invisible, and Chandler had another subpar game. combine that with one of the worst officiated games i've ever seen as a Knicks fan, it all winds up to a L. one f*cking L. deal with it and stop playing monday morning quarterback like Wood Son is the 2nd coming of Antoni.

you gotta give props to the Griz, and have faith in the orange and blue to come back stronger and smarter.
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Nov 17, 2012 at 10:00. Reason: chimp

Lurker

im laughing cause yall really thought we would go 82-0 lmaoo

season is not matter of 73-9 matter is Stern and refs and haters
    matter is to have 1 more game win from 4 in own conference.

if that sick "movie" with refs wont happend for me Knicks could really punch Grizz

Sheed said "they have to come to the garden"

hell yeah but not @ march but i think ppl will remeber that game and Zach reactions.

now i am waiting for Chares Barkley team which will be aired on TNT to the world.

Lurker

Question Mark

Hello there from Greece.

Just a note ( and sorry for my English )

Was very obvius that Ref's sucked in the game BUT
    to our bad points :

1st Camby was out and i don t know why in a game that his game could be crucial..(rebound problems and D) as somebody said " is something we dont know about camby? ". We ll see

2nd I am a big fan of TC but i think i am seeing another player!

Something is not ok...look at him in the 3d Q i am counting 3 times when he did the screen at the P&R the player with the balled passed created the space to the basket and the he left still withoyt making the move to the basket to recieve the ball without marking!!
    Also in Defence many times couldn t follow the players 3-4 times was just lloking without moving!!!

Some articles said that he has problems with his knee or something like that.

Lets see out reaction on MSG Vs Pacers

Hey there again from Greece.....

Lurker

Question Mark Hollins big truth...

Ans something that i forgot to mention

MEMPHIS HDC Hollins :

". Of the Knicks, he added: If you play small, you have to give up something and they gave up a lot tonight.

Everybody makes mistakes and i think that M. Woodson has a lot to learn from this game and i am preety sure that we ll never make the same mistake. i trust him so much.

Superstar

Its just a loss. Nothing to be upset about. They atleast fought very hard. Our teams in the past just freaking gave up and looked like they didn't care past a certain point

If this team is gonna fight that hard every night then we will win a ton of games.

We just need to win games that we should. This is a game where if we won, great but if we lost its not a big deal. If we had lost to the bobcats at home, which we did twice last season, a team that only won 7 games.. THen id be furious. But we lost because of injuries we don't match up well with them. so in the end disappointing but acceptable.

I give the team an A for effort last night.

you dont go small for most of the game vs the Lakers, Grizzles, maybe Clippers(Griffin and Jordan are a handful)

We would of won this game with Amar'e.

Tyson is mosty play D only he cant score and this is only negative from him instead of him i will choose Gasol his jump shots i think he can score three too and free throws he is complete

we couldnt play much when Melo Wallace Chandler was 4 fouls in beggining of 3rd "empty Stern fouls"

Dallas is coming Hornets and Rockets.

Superstar

Originally Posted by MSGhobo247
    We would of won this game with Amar'e.
    I think so too.

We need shot blocking and rebounding if we are gonna beat teams with size. this whole Amar'e and melo can't play together thing it just totally wrong imo. People say, "well they don't play well together" thing is completely unfounded. Last time amar'e was healthy, we didn't play well PERIOD because outside Melo amar'e and chandler we had a d league filled roster and a bad coach.

We now have a deep roster and a good coach. There is zero reason why Amar'e can't make us better. Other than his defense. But then again, hes being coached by woodson. he isn't going to let amar'e play if he lets guys blow by him like he did under dantoni so its not a big deal.

Originally Posted by Forrest17
    I think so too.

We need shot blocking and rebounding if we are gonna beat teams with size. this whole Amar'e and melo can't play together thing it just totally wrong imo. People say, "well they don't play well together" thing is completely unfounded. Last time amar'e was healthy, we didn't play well PERIOD because outside Melo amar'e and chandler we had a d league filled roster and a bad coach.

We now have a deep roster and a good coach. There is zero reason why Amar'e can't make us better. Other than his defense. But then again, hes being coached by woodson. he isn't going to let amar'e play if he lets guys blow by him like he did under dantoni so its not a big deal.
    Thank you, we could have seriously used a bigger and more athletic squad or we won't be able to stop teams like memphis or LAC. Tyson has been falling off also..

Originally Posted by elcol
    Thank you, we could have seriously used a bigger and more athletic squad or we won't be able to stop teams like memphis or LAC. Tyson has been falling off also..
    Falling off? I think he's been inconsistent but it's wildly early to say he is falling off.

Originally Posted by elcol
    Tyson has been falling off also..
    Pretty poor choice of words there.

He doesn't seem to be as much of an impact on defense as he was before. Worded too strongly