Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

I like what I'm seeing to some degree, except for the scoreboard, so far. Team continues to play hard, haven't packed it in yet, which would be easy to do on the 2nd half of a back-to-back on the road.

knicksin60

Starter
WOW the Grizzlies are the best team in the NBA. Who would have thought that a team that had Zach Randolph as one of their main superstars would be a lock to win it all?

I appreciate the attempt at tough defense, but what is Melo thinking? They are going to call that much contact against ZBo.

why haven't we placed Melo back at the 3??

Woody should get chewed out by the Media. This was an insane lineup against a grizz team notorious for roughing up the interior. Yet we place a guy we need to score at a good clip, on a 290lb center so he can get fatigued and in foul trouble.

Here we come, Memphis, here we come. This is some Rasputin stuff right here. You better be prepared to poison, stab, drown, and then some this team if you expect to win.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
hmmm.. Should we go with wallace at the 4?? Let Kidd run the show and pull felton or smith??
Tough call.
We could use those post ups and his size on D.

Worked so hard to get back into this one and then gave away those last couple possessions to them too easy. Disappointing. No more trading baskets.