Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

metrocard

Legend
I don't know Camby isn't playing, Chandler obviously doesn't have the energy to box out and get boards.

Why is Woodson benching our two best rebounders in Camby and KT?

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I don't know Camby isn't playing, Chandler obviously doesn't have the energy to box out and get boards.

Why is Woodson benching our two best rebounders in Camby and KT?

I agree, i think we need to try something new.

Is it just me or is Carmelo worked way too hard on offense out there?

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
This is one of those games that can break bad in a hurry. The surprisingly effective wallace def keepin us in it. We need to pick up the pace, move the ball and tighten up on the boards.

Rob Low

Rotation player
They always play better second half, it could be a lot worse. We`re gonna be fine, just gotta make some halftime adjustments.

CoolClyde

Rasheed Wallace is running the team, the team is running the game thru Sheed. Postups, passing, talking to refs, talking to players, the man has taken over the reigns, especially with the Man Handler riding the pine. very impressive.

maybe Wood Son needs to give Camby some run, or KT, because the Griz bigs are having their way on the boards. Probably because Sheed's doing so welll, there's just no minutes for other bigs.

Kidd with clutch 3, Novak with one, Melo fighting his way to the hoop, JR fighting. Knicks need to lay the D down, prevent the O-bounds, and pass the ball.

Fu*cking Sheed is awesome.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I wonder what is up with Chandler, he lost that fire from last season. Maybe Sheed is abusing him in practice and got his confidence down...lol

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Sadly, he's been underperforming on D from the start of the season. We've just had the depth to cover it up.

Don't totally agree. He's shown great effort and awareness but he's looked run down or something.
Def should be providing more rebs. and blocks though.
He's gonna have to dig deep in this second half.

metrocard

Legend
Terrible coaching by Woodson.
Having Melo guard one of the best centers in the world is a thoughtless move.
Melo now has 4 fouls.
Where is CAMBY???

Hey, khakis and polo shirt in the front row, I know it's an exciting game, but keep it in your seat, this isn't your son's little league game.