Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

I'm glad we're getting some calls, but geez, I even think most of the calls against Memphis in this game have been terrible.

metrocard

Legend
is this real basketball?

Can't believe what I'm seeing.

Gasol pushes off Sheed and throws up a circus shot but gets a trip for free throws.

I don't know what I'm seeing.

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Damn wish we coulda got it to below 15.. Let's go to work. Good passing movement let's not just let Melo come back in and force. If it's in the flow and he gets hot feed him. Team ball needed right now!!

TakMan

Rotation player
If we want to get far in the post-season, we're gonna have to learn to beat the refs as well as our opponents. We're gonna have to keep our calm and focus on our game. We are good enough to beat them all.

EDIT: Wallace, Chandler, and Thomas in foul trouble yet still no Camby? Seriously Woodson?

Just got to try to crawl back into this one. Win or lose, give Memphis and the rest of the league something to think about, that this is a team that you can't ever let up against.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Ed Malloy is the same ref that reffed game 1 of the playoffs versus the Heat last year who ruined the game with his calls in that second quarter where Lebron was flopping all over the place. No doubt in my mind he has something against the Knicks when he's responsible for the two worst reffed games i've ever seen

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
refs hammered our front court, but put most of the blame on woodson also who couldnt resist leaving melo at the 4 even if hes getting battered

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Im going to sleep, this game isnt worth staying up for since the refs decided to be apart of the Grizz tonight. Hope I wake up and we had a huge comeback.

smokes

Huge Member
If we want to get far in the post-season, we're gonna have to learn to beat the refs as well as our opponents. We're gonna have to keep our calm and focus on our game. We are good enough to beat them all.

EDIT: Wallace, Chandler, and Thomas in foul trouble yet still no Camby? Seriously Woodson?

Yeah I think we gotta play the refs a bit better, can't complain about every call, even if they do all suck.