Friday Night Knicks : Knicks @ Memphis 11/16/2012 9:30pm EST.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
image.php

this picture and yesterday's performance gave me the chilllllllls

Oh yeah, the game of basketball just got changed, it's the knicks game from now on:

Seriously though, the grizzlies are a really good team this year, they might be a harder match-up for us tonight than the spurs, but hey.. I am confident! We shall win it by 12!

Red

TYPE-A
Woodson should go with the BIG line-up.

Felt-Kidd-Melo-Sheed-TC

That gives guys a rest, an opportunity to play Sheed & TC, and give Camby & Thomas some minutes.

Alter the line-up, but I doubt Woodson will. He probably wants to go with what's working. Just a a thought. Sheed can D up Z-Bo. Melo can abuse gay.

KingCharles34

All Star
I think we'll see alotta Melo Iso-ball tonite. The Grizzlies are a tough team to break down and they might be the most physical team in the league. Melo can get his against the Grizz and is gonna have to score alot more tonite then he did last night for us to win. Let me also just mention i could be completely wrong but I do think the Grizzlies have a good chance of putting the clamps on our guards and our bigs. Felton vs Conley is an important matchup, im not sure how Felton will do. I feel like i should be a little more confident in him. Whoever has Tony Allen guarding them will have a very tough time scoring unless its Carmelo. It would be foolish of the Grizz to waste Allen on Melo. If Melo's gonna get his either way then they should put Allen on JR Smith, Felton or kidd, whoevers hot (pause)

Wargames

Starter
did robert randolphs band do a song for last fridays game? I feel like this is the first time this season.... Also Clyde in the green suit.... *sigh superstition is killing me.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Kidd needs to work with Felton on his entry passes to the post. He's constantly looking off Melo when he has a mismatch.