Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disapointed

Default Disapointed

Expected alot better, they blew it...

But I don't expect it to stay like that, as we can all see, they can play. So no one lose too much sleep over it, 0-2 isn't a big deal, though I would've liked to see them over .500....

words that are allowed on this site cant explain how dissapointed i am. Im too pissed to post anything sensible right now

as lazy and unorganized a defensive effort as I have seen...TT better shape up...

howard stern walks out on us... wow

It's sad the knicks are laying eggs like this, but at least it early. Hopefully we can iron things out soon. Now Eddie Robinson seems like a good idea. TT seems like he's sleepwalking. If ERob can come with energy we can get rid of TT.

woooo what the hell is that?????
    Could somedbody explain what happened because i didn't see anything of the game!?

Superstar

F! They blew it!!!! F! F! F! F! F!
    Dammit, I'm so pissed off. F! TT have let us down again! Sweets was good though.

i just couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the result. the celtics are a very lousy team, and i can't explain myself what happened there. i can't say to much since i didn't saw the game, but i believe fans payed for the tickets to see - if not a win - at least a good show. the knicks should really appologize for this loss, especially since it happened against boston

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Superstar

Originally Posted by dr.carpy
    It's sad the knicks are laying eggs like this, but at least it early. Hopefully we can iron things out soon. Now Eddie Robinson seems like a good idea. TT seems like he's sleepwalking. If ERob can come with energy we can get rid of TT.
    I think its the worst idea in the world. How many guards and small forwards do we need. Can we get a big man?

Superstar

Any suggestions on whom should we go for? I mean there are lots of great centers in the L but none of them seems to be an option. We could've required ED though we went for a small guy.

The Knicks should sign Robinson. I know we're overloaded at that position, but he could be used later on in a trade. Right now he may fill the slot of Tim Thomas, because he is playing terribly right now. Signing Robinson is also a step in the right direction in buying out Shandon Anderson's contract.

I wanna see more games before we make any moves 1st....

YEs that game was bad, and im very pissed because of it, but come on guys its 2 game into our season

They have to be ashamed after a loss like that......They gotta have some pride and come back next game ready to win.

Superstar

Hopefully they will otherwise we're in trouble. It's only three games yeah, but you can't start the season like that and hope for advancing to the Conference Finals, no way. Our third game is a MUST win.