Crazy⑧s' Knicks Top 10 Plays - Knicks @ Magic - 11/12/12 - Game 5.

KingCharles34

All Star
Job well done Crazy, it had to have been tough choosing the order for this game. One of my favorite plays was when Felton saw that open lane, i believe thats what they call a heady move.

metrocard

Legend
Another sick video.
Wondering if we can do a media archive? I want to sticky and keep these video links on top, hate to see them get lost in the second page. already subscribed to your youtube!

Sage

Rotation player
Sweet vid once again! I thought I heard someone say "Yeah, affleck!"... Should have known it was Sheed.

smokes

Huge Member
It seems like the copyright thing did the trick by the way, I went and watched a bunch of your mixes and stuff on the iPhone and they all worked.

Subscribed too, cheeky and great work on the Ewing doco :beer:

Gonna watch that later.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It seems like the copyright thing did the trick by the way, I went and watched a bunch of your mixes and stuff on the iPhone and they all worked.

Subscribed too, cheeky and great work on the Ewing doco :beer:

Gonna watch that later.

Yeah, the Ewing vid is a must. That copyright idea was a good one, as well. When I'd initially put videos on YT, I got 2 notifications per, informing me that the videos "may" contain copyrighted material. Since YT has now afforded me the right to post videos of any length, there's been nothing. Having said that, it only happened after I C&P'd that disclaimer you posted.

If that's the reason it works, then that's f'ing RAD! Good work, smokes. Much appreciated.