Knicks desperate for win, already

newmove

Rotation player
knickslede11092004.jpg

November 9, 2004 -- Tonight, Jamal Crawford and the Knicks finally will get a chance to rinse away the stench of Saturday night's home-opening, 34-point loss to the Celtics.

"I wish we could have played [last night], just to get that bad taste out of your mouth," Crawford said following what he characterized as a second consecutive competitive practice in Westchester.
>>>

I know it's hard, but we gotta practice a little patience. One game does not a season make. Plus, there are changes to come....

Tuesday Plug: If you feel like talking Knicks, tune in and call in to my totally commercial-free sports talk radio show every Tuesday and Thursday night from 9PM to 11PM on Garden City's 90.3FM.

newmove

Rotation player
One game does not a season make.
Absolutely! I have a faith in my team and no matter what it's gonna be MY FAVORITE TEAM. There are hundreds of thousands people all around the world that love this team, admire our players and I think players know that and they will try to make good things happen for this team and for their fans. Sure about that.