Emergency Game Thread- Knicks @ Hornets

CoolClyde

i'd rather see Copeland getting Novak's minutes if the Novakaine 3 ain't goin down.
i swear he's white trash when the 3's are brickin. no dee, nothing to contribute offensively,
just setting up on the perimeter waiting to shoot... lame.

the TrueMelo on fire tonite. although the 1 on 4 was kinda ridiculous when the rest of the team is watching.
but he is just unstoppable when he's in the groove. nice game.

Junior Swish and Chandler look back to form.
as long as Knicks are conscious on D, they can beat any team.

props to Wood Son for substitutions leading to a$$-whipping.

dig the Honeybees...

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I thought I would never see a Flight White dunk. Judging by that slam, he can still fly. Shooting looked great too. :smokin:

He'll come in handy if we ever have Brew or JR out with injuries *knocks on wood*

metrocard

Legend
i'd rather see Copeland getting Novak's minutes if the Novakaine 3 ain't goin down.
i swear he's white trash when the 3's are brickin. no dee, nothing to contribute offensively,
just setting up on the perimeter waiting to shoot... lame.

the TrueMelo on fire tonite. although the 1 on 4 was kinda ridiculous when the rest of the team is watching.
but he is just unstoppable when he's in the groove. nice game.

Junior Swish and Chandler look back to form.
as long as Knicks are conscious on D, they can beat any team.

props to Wood Son for substitutions leading to a$$-whipping.

dig the Honeybees...

Novak is gonna make it splash next week, prepare your team!

James White > Fields.
That is all.

metrocard

Legend
Novak has been off ever since Metro traded for him

Got me there!

tumblr_ljxntlhMJF1qe1ikpo1_250.gif

Sage

Rotation player
Can Melo win MVP now or...?

I'm probably bias but I think if he keeps hussling like this and getting his teammates involved, he's in with a great chance. His biggest issue atm is he complains to the ref and doesn't get back on D sometimes.

The MVP award is a vote though, it's more perception and popularty than based on any particular stat (although team record is always a factor).

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Hmmm.. I dunno. Honestly, It's gonna be a long shot unless we go 60+ wins in the season. His chance for MVP depends mostly on the team's record. Everybody knows Melo can score like this any night.
lol I dont expect Melo to actually win it,but why not hope :smokin::smokin::smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
No worries, really fun game to watch :smokin:

I'd be worried about the Lakers in the West right now.

knickerbocker12

Benchwarmer
went to the game in nawlins tonight. there were a lot of knick fans. melo was smooth out there. novak looked like ****, even the fans here were making fun of him. white looked as smooth as melo too, maybe he had a good night but his jumper was on (i know he wasn't known for his jumper in the past), of course there was the slam, but he also played some good D.

sorry i know yall saw the game, this was the first time ive seen the boys in person and it was dope.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
went to the game in nawlins tonight. there were a lot of knick fans. melo was smooth out there. novak looked like ****, even the fans here were making fun of him. white looked as smooth as melo too, maybe he had a good night but his jumper was on (i know he wasn't known for his jumper in the past), of course there was the slam, but he also played some good D.

sorry i know yall saw the game, this was the first time ive seen the boys in person and it was dope.

i still remember my first game no need to apologize this is what we are here for #Knickstape #Knicksfam :gony: