P.T.I. & Around The Horn...

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
The opinon on shows like "P.T.I." & "Around The Horn" interest me, particulary what they say about the Knicks, because generally it's the mdeia & public's opinon on the Knicks, I missed the episode where they talked about the Knicks blow-out, can anyone recap what they said? I'm wondering if they said anything like, "We all know the Knicks are better than that". So someone who saw it tell me, we can have a dicussion about it.

e_D

Benchwarmer
madskillz7312 said:
The opinon on shows like "P.T.I." & "Around The Horn" interest me, particulary what they say about the Knicks, because generally it's the mdeia & public's opinon on the Knicks, I missed the episode where they talked about the Knicks blow-out, can anyone recap what they said? I'm wondering if they said anything like, "We all know the Knicks are better than that". So someone who saw it tell me, we can have a dicussion about it.

I didn't see the show, but NO ONE in the media EVER says "the Knicks are better than that." whenever something goes wrong, they give it the "I told ya so" and dwell on it forever. when something goes right, they call it a miracle, but they only have a few good things to say about it before they start discussing something else. that's just the relationship the Knicks have with the media.