the 2012-13 Knicks vs Refs Game Thread

metrocard

Legend
It's been a long battle thus far Knicks being 0-2 against the refs, we seem to lack a weapon to get us a victory. Being an elite team, we'll have to see these guys in the playoffs, maybe they'll stop us from winning a championship. I DON'T KNOW.

All comments about refs and their foul play goes here.

690799293.gif

Offensive foul? Really?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Tyson gets more calls than Carmelo and he's a defensive minded player :td:

Melo needs to add the bobble head trick to his repertoire while driving to basket :lol: Gallnari was pretty good at it

knicksin60

Starter
The NBA has been rigged since 2002. It's obvious that the refs already have the outcome of the game before it is played.

It's only a matter of time before David Stern starts handing NBA sixth man of the year awards to the refs.

I am very sick and tired of guys like Lebron, Wade and Durant getting every call as if they aren't talented enough to win games on their own.

elcol

Rotation player
that one offensive foul was simply incorrect, pretty sure foot was on the line even if it wasn't cardinal or whoever it was was moving and wasn't even close to set.

knicks robbed again

elcol

Rotation player
The NBA has been rigged since 2002. It's obvious that the refs already have the outcome of the game before it is played.

It's only a matter of time before David Stern starts handing NBA sixth man of the year awards to the refs.

I am very sick and tired of guys like Lebron, Wade and Durant getting every call as if they aren't talented enough to win games on their own.

Divac's Kings vs. Lakers series, disgraceful.

knicksin60

Starter
Divac's Kings vs. Lakers series, disgraceful.

I was watching game 6 of that series on YouTube the other day and felt so bad for the Sacramento Kings. They had the Lakers eliminated and deserved to win a title that season. I don't know why the Kings' owner didn't protest that series.That was probably the biggest screw job in sports history.

I hope that the NBA gets a new commissioner who is bold enough to make sure that all players get equal treatment by the refs. I don't see how coaches are fined for criticizing the officials yet superstars are allowed to whine and complain whenever they don't get a call.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Yes, the referees were bad and melo got molested. But we could have won if we played some better defense. Oh yesh, EVERYONE on the team should attack the rim, the lack of free throw trips is scary. I WANT STAT BACK, I GOT A GOOOOOOOOD FEELING!

smokes

Huge Member
It really has been disgusting. At the same time, both games we should have played better. We could have put the Mavs way further behind in the first half. We played a pretty bad second half, stepping up with 5 minutes to go isn't enough.

Two horrible offensive foul calls, and Melo getting punched in the face by Kaman but no call... If any of those had been Kobe/Lebron/Durant they would have been on the line, it's sad how few fouls get called in Melo's favour most games.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Melo has to literally get knocked down to get a call. He doesn't get those slight bump or slap on the forearm calls that other players get so easily. Melo has tried to get their attention with the headband thing but even that hasn't helped much at all. He may have to do what Wally suggested... finish stronger at the basket with dunks.

bigapple

Starter
diffrences between Melo Bron Wade KD is simply and is called Stern.

Look @ Bryant no titles Shaq came 3 titles/Gasol 1 title

Wade no titles Shaq came 1 title Bron came 2nd title

KD alone with Russel and Hurden diffrences between Oklahoma former Seattle vs Miami again refs coz Stern dont wana title for OKC and Riley bought "villa" for 8 mln $.

from all those player i like KD coz he is killer like Melo and Miller :)

right now Melo is disgraced by refs and triple teamed by defence from other teams same situation was D-Rose and ended with almost year injury while Wade and james are mainly fakers.

dont count in Mavs coz they wont play same game again without DIRK Vince got just day with 3pts n in previous game he simply sucked.

We dont need 69-13 or 73-09 we need to win 1 more game from 4 games with all east teams thats all.Most important is how it all will be workin with STAT.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@BulgingDick: Just uncovered this: Rule 101.6 While in the act of shooting do NOT call a foul when a player #7 gets slapped in the face.

:lol: