Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: F*ck Jeremy Lin and his god bothering bullish*t

  1. #31
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Just saying that God once flooded the entire world and killed everything except the lucky few on a ship. It's not like he's adverse to causing suffering.

  2. #32
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by p0nder
    Just saying that God once flooded the entire world and killed everything except the lucky few on a ship. It's not like he's adverse to causing suffering.
    He has quite the resume of vitriol, old J dog. Bit of rape, bit of sacrifice, some ethnic cleansing, eternal damnation..........not really a cool cat.

  3. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,978
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Crazy .... what (WTF) is with all this HATRED for a D.League player who SAVED the Knicks 2011-12 season?
    Please dont answer the question .. for reason of exposing one-self.

    If u are dum enough to believe that Jeremy Lin would rather live and play in Houston Texas rather than New York City .. then u never been to or visit China Town in Manhattan, or Brooklyn, or Queens.

    Knicks management never offered Jeremy Lin any type of deal throughout the offseason .. Lin waited patiently for the Knicks to give him some kind of deal .. this is why the Houston Rockets were able to increase their first offer of $19M deal to $25M deal, because Lin didnt sign or answer any of the Rockets calls.

    I wonder if Boston Fans have the same hatred for Ray Allen, whom Boston refuse to resign so he signed with Miami...

  4. #34
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Kiya: I'm sure the championship that ray delivered probably saves him some of this.

  5. #35
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Crazy .... what (WTF) is with all this HATRED for a D.League player who SAVED the Knicks 2011-12 season?
    Please dont answer the question .. for reason of exposing one-self.

    If u are dum enough to believe that Jeremy Lin would rather live and play in Houston Texas rather than New York City .. then u never been to or visit China Town in Manhattan, or Brooklyn, or Queens.

    Knicks management never offered Jeremy Lin any type of deal throughout the offseason .. Lin waited patiently for the Knicks to give him some kind of deal .. this is why the Houston Rockets were able to increase their first offer of $19M deal to $25M deal, because Lin didnt sign or answer any of the Rockets calls.

    I wonder if Boston Fans have the same hatred for Ray Allen, whom Boston refuse to resign so he signed with Miami...
    I really need to ask you this Kiyaman and I would like an honest answer. Say you're the Knicks GM. Do you take the poison pill, or do you think it's too much money for an unproven player like Lin? Cos I've got to say, the way he's started this season, he's looking just like his pre-linsanity self. Felton-Kidd-Prigioni would not have happened had Lin re-signed. I know who I prefer on this team, and it aint Lin.

    EDIT: Also you can't call another first round exit a saved season. We achieved as much without him the season before. What you're witnessing now is far superior than what we ever had with a 33% shooting, 3TO p.g player like Lin.

  6. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by TakMan
    I really need to ask you this Kiyaman and I would like an honest answer. Say you're the Knicks GM. Do you take the poison pill, or do you think it's too much money for an unproven player like Lin? Cos I've got to say, the way he's started this season, he's looking just like his pre-linsanity self. Felton-Kidd-Prigioni would not have happened had Lin re-signed. I know who I prefer on this team, and it aint Lin.

    EDIT: Also you can't call another first round exit a saved season. We achieved as much without him the season before. What you're witnessing now is far superior than what we ever had with a 33% shooting, 3TO p.g player like Lin.
    The point is that LIN was given an opportunity and made from some great basketball in NY........The money Houston offered was too much for the Knicks to match and LIN would have been a fool not to take it. Lin only did good by NY so its tough to understand why rag on the guy for anything....

  7. #37
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    The point is that LIN was given an opportunity and made from some great basketball in NY........The money Houston offered was too much for the Knicks to match and LIN would have been a fool not to take it. Lin only did good by NY so its tough to understand why rag on the guy for anything....
    No-one's saying that Lin shouldn't have taken up Houston's offer. He did the logical thing, and I'm glad he did. He's back to his average self again as was expected and soon Houston will be cursing the day they offered him the contract they did. I don't have a go at Lin. I never thought he was anything special. I take issue with people who thought/still think he's anything more than average based on a handful of good displays. I take issue with those who wait in the corner for the Knicks to lose in order to start bashing Felton (who's performing much better than Lin is this season) and the Knicks' off season decisions. Finally, I take issue with people who live in the past, and a mediocre one at that (first round playoff exits). Feel free to do this, but expect some to question this version of events.

  8. #38
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Crazy .... what (WTF) is with all this HATRED for a D.League player who SAVED the Knicks 2011-12 season?
    Please dont answer the question .. for reason of exposing one-self.

    If u are dum enough to believe that Jeremy Lin would rather live and play in Houston Texas rather than New York City .. then u never been to or visit China Town in Manhattan, or Brooklyn, or Queens.

    Knicks management never offered Jeremy Lin any type of deal throughout the offseason .. Lin waited patiently for the Knicks to give him some kind of deal .. this is why the Houston Rockets were able to increase their first offer of $19M deal to $25M deal, because Lin didnt sign or answer any of the Rockets calls.

    I wonder if Boston Fans have the same hatred for Ray Allen, whom Boston refuse to resign so he signed with Miami...
    I never said a single thing about Lin as a Knick, you senile old badger.

    Don't say I'm exposing myself if you can only skim read what I'd written and then reply to it completely out of context. FAIL!

  9. #39
    Superstar NYCLakerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    You've had a good try at sounding eloquent here, but have only managed to make assumptions and misread what I've said. I said quite plainly that people are entitled to believe what they want, but that throwing it out there all the time is bothersome for me.

    A failed effort at showing poignant wit. Nowhere is it apparent I'm an atheist. You make assumptions and tap away thinking you're clever. You're not. It's just more fence-sitting rhetoric.
    No I didn't misread what you said I understood it clearly you don't like that Jeremy Lin brings up God all the time, it's you who doesn't seem to get what I'm saying. Because my point is that Lin isn't forcing it down your throat or saying you should believe this what I believe is the absolute truth. I don't even really like Lin but you are coming across as someone that is bitter towards religion or ppl's belief in God.

    And your clearly trying to come back with some eloquent kind of rebuttal you accuse me of with you post. And even if your not an atheist how is not apparent at all that your not when your offended by someone professing their faith in God, why would anyone that believes in God be offended by that usually only someone who does not believe in God an atheist would be offended. Come on now I'm pretty sure almost everyone who read this post thought you were atheist. Thats like me writing about how much I hate atheist talking about how much they don't like religion or their lack of belief in God and then when someone assumes I believe in God I get mad and wonder why they would assume I'm a theist.

    You were attempting to be clever with that post but if you really break down your last post to me and your OP it doesn't even make sense, and not to mention idk why you seemed to get upset when I don't even feel lik my other post was offensive or disrespectful in anyway.

  10. #40
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Im a man of the Lord but I believe whether your a atheist, christian, muslim etc trying to force your beliefs on someone will only push them away further. However, in this particular situation i dont think Lin went overboard. He just stated his beliefs saying it was God's plan for him to be in Houston.

    5 different people will have 5 different opinions on why Lin's with the Rockets and not with the Knicks. I dont see anything wrong at all here but thats just my opinion coming from my perspective. Everybodies gotta do their own thing, i aint hating. Id get quickly annoyed if i ever met just one person that shared every belief and opinion that i have with me.

  11. #41
    Member wian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Im a man of the Lord but I believe whether your a atheist, christian, muslim etc trying to force your beliefs on someone will only push them away further. However, in this particular situation i dont think Lin went overboard. He just stated his beliefs saying it was God's plan for him to be in Houston.

    5 different people will have 5 different opinions on why Lin's with the Rockets and not with the Knicks. I dont see anything wrong at all here but thats just my opinion coming from my perspective. Everybodies gotta do their own thing, i aint hating. Id get quickly annoyed if i ever met just one person that shared every belief and opinion that i have with me.
    I agree with everything you say mate . Great Post.... I am a Christian also. However, people are certainly entitled to their own opinions and beliefs which is totally cool, but it gets frustrating on here when the selected few make it personal and attack others......

  12. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6,978
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I never said a single thing about Lin as a Knick, you senile old badger.

    Don't say I'm exposing myself if you can only skim read what I'd written and then reply to it completely out of context. FAIL!

    Whatever it is u are mixing with your weed and Johnny Walker Red u need stop .. your emphasis on Lin thanking God for the position he has now in his career spoke volumes on your topic for this thread.

    u need to read between the lines of your own thread ....
    In God We Trust .. rules in this country.

    u lucky I like your punk assssh, or I wouldnt have respond to your childish insults .. being a senile oldbadger LOL

  13. #43
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Whatever it is u are mixing with your weed and Johnny Walker Red u need stop .. your emphasis on Lin thanking God for the position he has now in his career spoke volumes on your topic for this thread.

    u need to read between the lines of your own thread ....
    In God We Trust .. rules in this country.

    u lucky I like your punk assssh, or I wouldnt have respond to your childish insults .. being a senile oldbadger LOL

    I read this in a Denzel Washington voice...

  14. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    When did Knicks Online become so hateful ? I noticed the forums have been quietly dying and now its just really a quiet bitter place. Its a shame, the site was great last year - although a bit antagonistic.

  15. #45
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by kinein
    When did Knicks Online become so hateful ? I noticed the forums have been quietly dying and now its just really a quiet bitter place. Its a shame, the site was great last year - although a bit antagonistic.
    Contribute more and this site will be better.

    We need posters to be active, it starts with them, not others.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •