View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many TOs will Felton have?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

3 21.43%

6 42.86%

3 21.43%

1 7.14%

0 0%

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Bucks: Wed Nov 28 @ 8:00pm - Big East Edition

Hybrid View

Game Thread Knicks @ Bucks: Wed Nov 28 @ 8:00pm - Big East Edition

The Big East Edition threads are for match-ups against the East's upper echelon teams. Each Big East Edition will feature a mini video mix of a particular Knick.

In this edition, I'll be bringing you a mini mix of Jason Kidd, who has proven that age does not necessarily degrade one's virility. Captain Kidd leads the team in steals, and has brought a niche to the offence unlike many others could.

Captain Kidd

The Bucks Can Be Stopped Here

The Bucks are notorious for crisp ball movement. If we lock the perimeter, we can take the W. Crucial, of course, is beating them on the boards. In Samuel Dalembert's absence VS Chicago the other night, the Bulls outrebounded the Bucks 54-40 including 20-10 on the offensive boards. But the real number was the seven offensive rebounds the Bulls claimed in the final 5:01.

CA7

Speaking on the Knicks' most recent/disgusting loss to Houston. A fine piece, I'm sure you'll agree.

Originally Posted by CA7
    I said the effort wasn't there but no one was playing D, no one regardless of that Melo and JR are our best 2 scorers, I'm not sacrificing their shots for other guys unless their open

Early on in the game we tried moving the ball and nothing was happening and Houston started pulling away so what happens next is you get Carmelo going and boom we're back in the game

Regardless of anything we had 22 assists, we shot 43% from 3

We lost due to rebounding 49-30 Houston and defense 51% FG, 56% 2's and 89% FT's

Harden shot more FT's then our entire team as well

bucks and cavs are mine most hated teams since mid 90s coz they allways was kicking ass to knicks.

Jennings is day to day at the moment lets hope he stays restricted by the time Wednesday rolls around. Great GT as always Crazy

I have a bad feeling about this game.

I loved the J Kidd vid man! His three point shooting and burglary have both been top notch this season. 5 JR Smith Star tattoos for you.
    Last edited by MeloforMayor; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:11. Reason: Poopie

they better win this.

Yo Crazy

good thread as usual but that poll has me a bit heated.

It seems you are losing confidence in Felt and don't understand this are part of the learning (and gelling) process and we will be better for it.

We not only won, but DOMINATED without our full roster, and without fully gelling. Now we see some cracks that we have more than enough time and opportunity to work on.

We'll break down the film, revamp some offensive plays, and we will adjust. We have to embrace this opportunity to see our weaknesses (before we get too confident), learn from what happened and adjust.

Felt is hungry enough to be relied upon. Winning how we did early "reactivated" Melo's ego approach superseding the humility he had and is forcing us to develop some bad habits (too many threes).

Once the leaders emerge (hopefully Melo himself, TC, STAT, Felt, and Kidd) and take a step back, they will realize what formula best suits the team goal of winning. Then we will have an identity.

Until then it's 50/50 whether we win or lose.

PS. I don't like that poll.

Superstar

Melo's shooting 43 percent from the 3, I have no problem with him taking them. Especially since he gets called for an offensive foul every time he steps foot in the paint

*Melo:

When he gets double-teamed, he NEVER passes the ball, why?
    He should be like LeBron, he seems like he's gonna take a shot, then all of the sudden he passes it to someone open.
    Please Melo, do share the ball when the shot seems to be a low percentage one.

*Felton:

He is an underrated penetrator, but his shooting isn't that good. So yes, go and penetrate, but then pass it!
    He should never shoot the ball unless it's a high percentage one.

Exclamation

Huge comeback victory for the Bucks in Chicago. They'll be amped and the crowd will be bumping. Mental edge is theirs as we come in off such a deflating loss to Brooklyn.

Best be ready for them to come out hot.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Munchen13
    *Melo:

When he gets double-teamed, he NEVER passes the ball, why?
    What games have u been watching?

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    What games have u been watching?
    dont even start this $hit with me. All i am saying is that melo has the ability to contribute even more to the team, more than scoring and rebounding. He can take the advantage of being the target of the other team's defense and pass the ball more often to the open man, don't you see how lebron does it? it's not that hard, melo CAN do it.

They always give us trouble..especially in Milwaukee. I expect a tight hard fought eastern conference type game..Where hopefully we come out the winner..

Knick 105
    Bux 99

Originally Posted by Red
    Yo Crazy

good thread as usual but that poll has me a bit heated.

It seems you are losing confidence in Felt and don't understand this are part of the learning (and gelling) process and we will be better for it.

We not only won, but DOMINATED without our full roster, and without fully gelling. Now we see some cracks that we have more than enough time and opportunity to work on.

We'll break down the film, revamp some offensive plays, and we will adjust. We have to embrace this opportunity to see our weaknesses (before we get too confident), learn from what happened and adjust.

Felt is hungry enough to be relied upon. Winning how we did early "reactivated" Melo's ego approach superseding the humility he had and is forcing us to develop some bad habits (too many threes).

Once the leaders emerge (hopefully Melo himself, TC, STAT, Felt, and Kidd) and take a step back, they will realize what formula best suits the team goal of winning. Then we will have an identity.

Until then it's 50/50 whether we win or lose.

PS. I don't like that poll.
    I know, Red. I know. It's purely a prognostication poll. I agree with what you said. I'm still sandy at Raymond for missing dimes V Brooklyn, but 1 game, regardless of how meaningful it was, only reflects as one game on the ladder.

I do have to say that our identity over the first 6 games had already fit a mould, and that not referring to it VS Brooklyn from both Ray and Melo had my panties in a bunch.

I believe there was solid opportunity to evolve and improve what was working early, and that abandoning that for an eventual loss was a stinker.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I know, Red. I know. It's purely a prognostication poll. I agree with what you said. I'm still sandy at Raymond for missing dimes V Brooklyn, but 1 game, regardless of how meaningful it was, only reflects as one game on the ladder.

I do have to say that our identity over the first 6 games had already fit a mould, and that not referring to it VS Brooklyn from both Ray and Melo had my panties in a bunch.

I believe there was solid opportunity to evolve and improve what was working early, and that abandoning that for an eventual loss was a stinker.

I have to agree with Red, this poll deserves to be inserted anally sans lube
    in your sandy vageen, senor loco ochos.

btw, Red's current sig is a thing of beauty. almost as great as each and every C8's GT's.

let's keep the polls and the commentary on the positive, and allow the kinks to be worked out,
    and don't forget, Knicks are playing without SHAT, SHUMP, and most games with little to no Gumby.
    this team is like a fantasy league with key players injured, only to erupt to full potential in the new year,
    when it counts.

Wood Son needs to get Knicks watching film of 6-0 start, watching ball movement, selflessness,
    getting the trueMelo, Feltip and Junior Swish back into swing of things, rather than being
    hero-wannabes. even Pablo Prig was better as a distributor only, until coach Son asked him to start shooting.

Knicks need perimeter D to step up and in-the-paint D to stop up Bucks' Jennings, Dungleavy and Montana Ellis.

let's hope Brewer's feeling OK, Sheed gets back to being a post up player, Novak gets benched if he's not hitting,
    and Melo,JR and Felt look to distribute first and foremost. if captain Kiddo and the Prigger are doing what
    they did at beginning of season, Feltip won't feel need to hero out.

let's DO IT!