Knicks @ Bucks: Wed Nov 28 @ 8:00pm - Big East Edition

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Felton have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
dont even start this $hit with me. All i am saying is that melo has the ability to contribute even more to the team, more than scoring and rebounding. He can take the advantage of being the target of the other team's defense and pass the ball more often to the open man, don't you see how lebron does it? it's not that hard, melo CAN do it.

1. Melo is not Lebron and will never be Lebron

Lebrons a freakishly athletic athlete who gets to the rim at will & is a excellent passer (Hate it or Love it Lebron is the best player in the NBA). plus he's playing with two all-stars Bosh & wade...

Carmelo on the other hand is a very gifted scorer, who's roster includes a heavy amount of defensive minded players and 40 year olds...

How much more do you expect him to do? Melo does what he does best and thats score the ball. Melo actually has had a nice season so far doing a little of everything (including sharing the ball) ...

With key players Amare injured and Shump injured, Carmelo is going to have to carry alot of the scoring load for us.

Our problem is ever since the Houston game our team in general has showed very little ball movement.

Last edited:
They always give us trouble..especially in Milwaukee. I expect a tight hard fought eastern conference type game..Where hopefully we come out the winner..

Knick 105
Bux 99

bigapple

Starter

Lebrons a freakishly athletic athlete who gets to the rim at will & is a excellent passer (Hate it or Love it Lebron is the best player in the NBA). plus he's playing with two all-stars Bosh & wade...

Carmelo on the other hand is a very gifted scorer, who's roster includes a heavy amount of defensive minded players and 40 year olds...

How much more do you expect him to do? Melo does what he does best and thats score the ball. Melo actually has had a nice season so far doing a little of everything (including sharing the ball) ...

With key players Amare injured and Shump injured, Carmelo is going to have to carry alot of the scoring load for us.

Our problem is ever since the Houston game our team in general has showed very little ball movement.

how much time r u wasted with this ****?

smokes

Huge Member
This is a game I wouldn't even bother to watch usually but I gotta see how our boys bounce back after a disappointing game in Brooklyn.

No Jason Kidd tonight and considering the other injuries that have been "day to day" on the Knicks under Mike Woodson, I think we can expect him to be out at least 1-2 weeks :(

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I see a lot of pessimism in this thread.

Knicks will win this game. They'll come out angry and focused. Sure they suffered a defeating loss to BK, but they realized they were in it in the end and actually could have won it with 1:30 to go in regulation.

VERY much looking forward to this beatdown! :gony:

Munchen13

Benchwarmer

All iam saying is that he has the ability to be a better passer, I don't think that kidd is more athletic than melo, yet his passes are gold.
Melo actually has a decent touch when he passes the ball, he should do it more often, it's not like iam dreaming or something.

Melo can:
-score
-rebound
-pass

He should utilize his passing skills more than that, he should take the advantage of being double/triple-teamed and pass it to the open man. Actually, when he does pass it, we would have the element of surprise that we could use against the opponent.

My discussion here about Melo doesn't mean I am against what he has done so far to the team, melo is my favorite nba player and you guys are responding to what i write like iam a melo-hater or something.

LeFlume

All Star
The streak starts now. Follow The inspiring story of the New York Knicks basketball fantastic 69 game winstreak..:gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
With no Kidd .. we need PG-Prig to step up his offensive-game in getting other teammates involve, because Felton has failed to do this.

The Bucks Jenning, Ellis creativeness, with Landers shotblocking/rebounding are going to run run run, and Dunleavy making it easy for the Bucks to score in a halfcourt offense .. the results will be horrible if the Knicks stick to the ISO-Melo-System...