View Poll Results: + Rep Poll: How many TOs will Felton have?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

3 21.43%

6 42.86%

3 21.43%

1 7.14%

0 0%

1 7.14%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: Knicks @ Bucks: Wed Nov 28 @ 8:00pm - Big East Edition

btw, props to LeFlume for predicting 4 TO's for Feltip.
    Crazy 8's owes you green rep and a BJ.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    btw, props to LeFlume for predicting 4 TO's for Feltip.
    Crazy 8's owes you green rep and a BJ.
    I dunno about the green rep.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LeFlume again.

Sorry, LeFlume. Looks like I hit you up recently. Forgive me. I know not what I do.

Superstar

Off topic but do you guys know where I can watch the Shumpert MSG feature online? It would be greatly appreciated

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Pablo and Novakaine were the differences in this game.
    2nd unit made things happen, great move by Wood Son, not only letting starters
    rest, but allowing the 2nd unit to move and groove to their own rhythm, and not
    stand around watching Melo/JR do their thing.

nice comeback game from Feltip, 12 pts, 7 Reb, 4 Ast, 4 TO, 5-10 from field.
    17 and 8 from Byson is fine.

one thing I'll say about the Feltip haters who only looked at last game's 3-19,
    is the fact that he drives and teardrops at least 1/2 his shots, which leads to
    putbacks for the Man Handler 1/2 the time. one of the reasons TC had such a
    great game were the putbacks. The man (handler) leads the league in shooting
    percentage, mainly due to great assists from our PG's, and putbacks on misses in the paint.
    so let's lay off the Feltip hating and see the big picture.

I liked seeing Copeland get some minutes, although he may have the hands of Michael J. Fox
    (fantastic quote, btw), he's still getting his feet wet in the NBA, and still has nerves
    Playing with Pablo is KEY, because they played so well together in pre-season,
    and the 2 of them definitely have a picknroll rhythm established.

let's hope Wood Son recognizes this offensive advantage and plays the Prigger more,
    even when Kiddo comes back. let him do his thing passing first, shooting when he's set.
    (also, I picked up Pablo in fantasy league tonite...)

I liked the TrueMelo tonite, 29 pts (9-18 fg), 8 reb, but 0 assists? idk about that.
    he still needs to get back to passing first out of the iso, unless he's got the clear advantage.

sucks to hear that NBA LP only gives you Bucks announcers, hearing Clyde call a game
    is the next best thing to having him play. he is THE BEST.

UPDATE: postgame Alan "Me-so" Hahn-y just said the exact thing I wrote about 2 minutes ago,
    re putbacks by Chandler off misses off the rim are like assists... damn!

Nice wrap up.
    I agree about Clyde being the best. He's ahead of his time, I don't think we appreciate the guy enough...he's creative but consistent...Clyde never had a bad day at the job.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Nice wrap up.
    I agree about Clyde being the best. He's ahead of his time, I don't think we appreciate the guy enough...he's creative but consistent...Clyde never had a bad day at the job.
    thanks Metro!

Veteran

Say what u want .. but REAL TALK ....

Our 2nd unit lineup stepped up their level of performance to win this game once ISO-JR.Smith (3 fouls) were taken out of their 2nd unit lineup early in the 2nd quarter.
    Big Props go to "PG-Prig, SG-Brewer, F-Cope, F-Novak, and Rasheed" that lineup played well together providing us with a great defensive-effort that gave all the 2nd unit players several shots to score, while shaking-up the Bucks players confidence in transition .. the 2nd unit lineup change the momentum of the game to favor the Knicks.

The Bucks players "Jenning, Ellis, Dunleavy, and Daniels" were looking foward to outscoring our most minute played players "Felton, JR, and Melo" our trio of ISO-Players. It didnt happen with JR.Smith spending 30 minutes on the bench watching "PG-Prig" floor leadership set the tone on offense/defense with Felton at SG, and Brewer/Novak in the same lineup.
    Great Knicks WIN

Excellent win by the Knicks. They beat up on a team that has owned them at the Bradley Center in recent years. Now if the Knicks could only defeat the Nets the next time they play them it would feel better than a win against the Miami Heat.

b4 u r talkin about miami check upcoming game vs Spurs.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Say what u want .. but REAL TALK ....

Our 2nd unit lineup stepped up their level of performance to win this game once ISO-JR.Smith (3 fouls) were taken out of their 2nd unit lineup early in the 2nd quarter.
    Big Props go to "PG-Prig, SG-Brewer, F-Cope, F-Novak, and Rasheed" that lineup played well together providing us with a great defensive-effort that gave all the 2nd unit players several shots to score, while shaking-up the Bucks players confidence in transition .. the 2nd unit lineup change the momentum of the game to favor the Knicks.

The Bucks players "Jenning, Ellis, Dunleavy, and Daniels" were looking foward to outscoring our most minute played players "Felton, JR, and Melo" our trio of ISO-Players. It didnt happen with JR.Smith spending 30 minutes on the bench watching "PG-Prig" floor leadership set the tone on offense/defense with Felton at SG, and Brewer/Novak in the same lineup.
    Great Knicks WIN
    A positive post from you? I am delightfully surprised. And I completely agree with you.

Superstar

Default League Pass

I live in Cambridge Masschusetts and do not get MSG. I have watched the Knicks through NBA League Pass for the last three or four years. I have seen all the games this year and only one of them came with the MSG feed. In previous years, there was often a choice between either team's feeds so that in the majority of cases I would get Clyde, My guess is that recent problems are less the result of League Pass decisions than an MSG decision. Dolan????

Almost all home games that are not nationally televised are streamed with an MSG feed, at least that's how it works for me.