Lakers-Knicks Discussing Pau/Amare Swap?

Wargames

Starter
hey who knows if Amare can put up 17 & 8 after this last surgery I can see him being moved for a variety of players if needed.

The secret is the knicks don't have to rush make a deal they are winning games even without Amare and him being cool and saying he would even sit on the bench if necessary doesn't give me the notion that he is put pressure on the knicks to give him minutes.

In fact I just looked it up its in the knicks interest just to wait regardless of Amare/Pau rumors. Kevin love becomes a free agent in 2015 anyway when Amare comes off the books. So is Tony Parker who might leave the spurs since no one will be on that team with him. The knicks will have mu

Last edited:

Red

TYPE-A
You know who's softer than Gasol though?

Amare.

Stoudemire, who was not available for comment Saturday, suffered lacerations to his left hand when he hit the glass casing of a fire extinguisher at America Airlines Arena in Miami after the Knicks' Game 2 loss.
He needed stitches to close the wound and underwent a surgical procedure Tuesday to repair what the Knicks called a "small muscle" in his hand. Stoudemire tweeted a photo of his stitched hand Friday.

Yo STAT had 20 & 10 in the ONLY playoff game we won against the eventual champions.

If you think or believe Pau Gasol could drop a 2x2; not only after having surgery, with stitches, and a bulky hand wrap....

But losing HIS BROTHER the night of the SuperBowl-

You are either retarded or high. If its the ladder, I want what you're smoking:smokin:

Now tell me... what PF's are better than STAT on his game in the East?

....you really think Pau could do that? And bought up a Lakers game 7 championship from years ago to boot? OMG. I guess Kobe Bean the Black Mamba and Andrew Bynum were just bystanders?