tim thomas for wally

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i dunno if minnesota would agree to it, but t thomas supposedly has "potential", and hes got only 2 yrs left on his contract i think. and he might play well as a 6th man (didnt he win a 6th man of the yr award with the bucks?)...thats what he is - a good 6th man - an overpaid 6th man. wallys a good shooter (something the knicks need with the question marks on houston's health), and good for 15 points a game.

otherwise, ariza should start over thomas. he gets more rebounds, more steals, and has much more upside (hes not even 20 yet). and he could probably average at least 12 points a game if he gets 30+ minutes, which wouldnt be much worse than tim thomas.

crawford needs to improve his shooting. especially 3's. a great shooter is very underrated in the nba. houstons skills arent appreciated as much as they should be. all the players just want to dunk and make spectacular plays - how about working hard in the gym and taking 1000 shots a day and hitting 40-45% of your 3's?

dacash

Benchwarmer
i dont understand why t thomas is playing so badly,with all the boxing in the off season i guess he should have been on the court not the ring.one thing though azria is looking awesome last nite it was like 14 pts 8 rebounds 3 assists 2 steals in 21 mins. damn good stats.if we could get wally for t thomas scoring woulkd be great but i think we need more defense.any good defensive players out there?

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Ron Artest
whats this he's considering retirement though...

Tim Thomas
Moochie
Bruno Sundov
for
Ron Artest

but will Bird make any deals with Isiah Thomas being their history with one another, the Knicks vs Pacer history, and the idea if it were to go down, bird would be helping a conference rival

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
I think we should try some way to trade tim thomas for eddie curry then sign glenn robinson for one year cause Ariza is going to start next year that kid got potential

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Why these ridiculous Wally posts? The guy can score. I'm not trying to be bugs bunny but, that's all folks! He is a stiff. As well, for what he gets paid....that just more cap room limitations. We got rid of Layden. Please everyone no more Layden minded posts.