Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No ball movement at all!!

I just don't get it with this team.. They played absolutely great for three quarters and two minutes then all of a sudden throw the game plan away that's been working and play iso with melo that nearly costs them the game.COME ON!!

Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    I just don't get it with this team.. They played absolutely great for three quarters and two minutes then all of a sudden throw the game plan away that's been working and play iso with melo that nearly costs them the game.COME ON!!
    As others have said we thought the game was done and dusted.

Woodson was not concerned about our offense because he thought the Celtics could not score in a Tijuana brothel. Would think by now we'd learn never take our foot off the necks of any opponent in the playoffs particularly your nemesis. Up by 27...So what let's close out Paula+Big mouth Terry+Fake tough KG by 35 or even 40 points.

That why Popovich is one of the best ever, if he's was our coach tonight he rides it out with Prigs and Shump and watches the team not only oust the Celtics but humiliate them in their house. Woodson should be able to grasp you go with the hot hands, you don't build up a 27 point lead and take out 2 players in Prigs and Shump who were decimating the Celtics.

This "He's my guy" mentality has got to go.

Originally Posted by T.O Knick
    As others have said we thought the game was done and dusted.

Woodson was not concerned about our offense because he thought the Celtics could not score in a Tijuana brothel. Would think by now we'd learn never take our fook of the necks of any opponent in the playoffs particularly your nemesis. Up by 27...So what let's close out Paula+Big mouth Terry+Fake tough KG by 35 or even 40 points.

That why Popovich is one of the best ever, if he's was our coach tonight he rides it out with Prigs and Shump and watches the team not only oust the Celtics but humiliate them in their house. Woodson should be able to grasp you go with the hot hands, you don't build up a 27 point lead and take out 2 players in Prigs and Shump who were decimating the Celtics.

This "He's my guy" mentality has got to go.
    Amen to that!!