View Poll Results: How many blocks will TC have against the Wizards?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll

2 20.00%

2 20.00%

2 20.00%

3 30.00%

1 10.00%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Knicks V Wizards - Friday, Nov 30th - 7:30pm

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Pablo Prigioni - Excellent performance, zero turnovers, 5 assist, 2 threepointers...Pablo gives what you expect, professional PG play. Dude is a vet with a 20 years old body.

J.R. Smith: How can you hate him?

When Smith is on, he's one of the most unstoppable scorers in the world. When he's off, you know how it is. Great 9-13 FG performance by Earl.

Steve Novak: Glad he's back.

Copeland: Breakout game for the Das EFX homeboy.

Sheed: Always a solid performance, really happy how that transaction worked out for our team.

Felton: Very skeptical about him. I know some people don't agree with how harsh I am on Ray Ray, but I never liked his style and don't think he's fit for us.

Chandler: been on a offensive rampage lately, but I'm happy he's got 10 rebounds tonight, I just want to see more shot blocking and challenging shots. His nickname is the Man Handler....let's see it come alive.

Brewer: Last year we had Landry Fields, now we have this Mario Balotelli clone who's been excellent at defense and offense. He's basically the perfect player to have next to Melo who isn't a terrible defender, but he isn't Ron Artest or Bruce Bowen either. Brewer reminds me of a clean Bruce Bowen on defense.

Anthony: Simply the MVP right now if Knicks continue to get those W's.

Kurt Thomas: WTF? 2 Fouls in 8 minutes, no rebounds, or anyhting...a blank sheet. Thomas doesn't look motivated this season...damn. I really love the guy, all the way back when he was a primary offensive option for us in the early 00's when Houston was injured.

Great win! I don't care if the Wizards, we need these confidence boosters to establish our team as dominate and we're out to there to take names and get that title.

Knicks 2013 Championship...eyes on the prize.

I'm starting to maybe agree Felton just has blinders on a bit too much, not a good look for a PG playing alongside Melo/JR and potentially Amare...

However he's still a relatively young player and he seems humble and willing to learn, hopefully he will progress under the tutelage of Jason Kidd.

His lack of court awareness can be frustrating at times and I have to be concerned that when facing top level defense he might fall to pieces. We really haven't seen that yet though.

If you watch him closely you'll see him taking semi-contested shots with dudes wide open quite a few times each game.

Woody production presents:

The mysterious case of Marcus Camby: A story about an ex-DPOY

---

Good game, easy win as expected.

Veteran

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Its puzzling cause they got solid veterans in Ariza, Okafor and Nene. I didn't see them struggling this much. I actually had them possibly grabbing the 8th spot in the east. Boy, was I wrong.
    Ariza, Okafor, and Nene are nice rebounders/defenders in the frontcourt .. the Wiz shouldve went strong after Harden to put in the backcourt with Wall

CoolClyde and Munchen13 take the +rep poll by choosing Chandler for 0 blocks in the game. Sadly, that's a safe bet to make these days.

Veteran

Originally Posted by smokes
    I'm starting to maybe agree Felton just has blinders on a bit too much, not a good look for a PG playing alongside Melo/JR and potentially Amare...

However he's still a relatively young player and he seems humble and willing to learn, hopefully he will progress under the tutelage of Jason Kidd.

His lack of court awareness can be frustrating at times and I have to be concerned that when facing top level defense he might fall to pieces. We really haven't seen that yet though.

If you watch him closely you'll see him taking semi-contested shots with dudes wide open quite a few times each game.

Felton's improvement still hasnt change from his performance as a Bobcat ..
    Melo & JR still need to learn the basics of team-defense and passin the ball in transition
    because JR only had two decent games .. Detroit & Washington

All three players (Felton, JR, Melo) need a lot of tutelage from Kidd, Prig, Rasheed, Camby,
    and Kurt this season on how to be postseason players

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    JR only had two decent games .. Detroit & Washington
    Not true. JR's performance at home V Dallas was impeccable. Just because you don't like his game, Kiya, doesn't mean that you can insinuate that JR only plays well in blowouts.

Originally Posted by smokes
    Only Crazy and me weren't sleeping on Copeland tonight!

12-13 minutes eh Crazy? Well 12:52 sounds about right!

Sperm for you fine sir.
    Nailed it.

Veteran

Great Game .. our bench-Players gave us 53 points on 21 for 28 fg attempts, and over 50% from the 3 ball-line

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Not true. JR's performance at home V Dallas was impeccable. Just because you don't like his game, Kiya, doesn't mean that you can insinuate that JR only plays well in blowouts.

Yeah but we lost in Dallas .. Mayo & Carter scored 25 & 14 in MSG, and 25 & 27 in Dallas .. poor-poor defense from JR in both games

did anyone think we'd be 11-4 without amare?

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    CoolClyde and Munchen13 take the +rep poll by choosing Chandler for 0 blocks in the game. Sadly, that's a safe bet to make these days.
    Exactly.

Our knicks are 27th in blocks with 3.7 a game.
    Whilst Ibaka alone has 3.1 blocks a game.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Yeah but we lost in Dallas .. Mayo & Carter scored 25 & 14 in MSG, and 25 & 27 in Dallas .. poor-poor defense from JR in both games
    So they couldn't miss. Shall we blame JR for that? He was sensational defensively at home VS the Mavs. If Carter and Mayo get hot from range and the Knicks lose, you go in to auto blame JR mode. He had 4 steals and a block in that game and shut down Mayo's perimeter game. In doing so, he swiped the ball from Mayo who in turn fouled Smith in pursuit of retrieving the ball. That was his 5th foul and JR's 3rd steal. I remember it crystal clear.

Cervasio didn't interview him in today's game regarding his form defensively and the reaction it's gotten from Knick fans for nothing.

If you're gonna blame Smith for Carter and Mayo hitting contested 3s in bunches, then it's clear that you're fabricating nonsense simply because you don't like JR Smith. That's all it is.

chandler aint trying anymore

the Prigger rocks! Kidd going out could be a blessing in disguise if Wood Son gives the Argentine more minutes. he LEADS the 2nd team.

i still like Feltip, he may be shooting a tad too much, but he drives a lot, and should have more assists for the amount of times he gets the ball in the right hands. he tends to be streaky, but when he's streaky in a good way, it's at the right time and tends to turn things around to Knicks advantage.

Melo was smooth, hopefully he caught a whiff of the unselfish passing when he was hanging on the bench. I still don't like his iso (2 missed shots in a row against 2 defenders to end the half) when 4 guys are standing around. just pass the fu*cking rock and let the game come to you, instead of this iso BS when the entire defense knows what's coming. there's a big difference between iso in rhythm of the game, as opposed to iso/bringing the game to a standstill.

another good one for Novak, he actually moved his feet and played an overall rounded game. i'm just worried what happens when he's not hitting, Knicks tend to LOSE.

Junior Swish back on track, as long as he's looking to pass first, he makes a major difference in the game. The Prig to Swish alley oop was one of the greatest plays of the season! gotta be #1, loco ochos!

no Gumby again, even with crowd clamoring for him? how's the man ever gonna play with confidence and make a significant contribution if he doesn't get any run? what happens when SHAT returns? why bother having him on the team, Knicks gave up enough for him in the first place! damn!

solid game for the man handler, i'll take that rep point for the blockless night on the poll.

Kate Upton needs to show some pink and brown, come on now! wanna eat her!

good game. wizards blow.