View Poll Results: Choose one of the following if you're a member at that site.

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • NYK Fan Page

1 14.29%
  • PSD

2 28.57%
  • RealGM

4 57.14%
  • Ultimate Knicks

2 28.57%
  • Other

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is anyone from KO a member on another Knicks forum?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by smokes
    I would like to see a Hall of Fame section where the best threads can be retired. Some classic classic threads on here.
    That's a pretty sweet call! The new site looks amazing, by the way. Add that to it and we're on fire.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by smokes
    I would like to see a Hall of Fame section where the best threads can be retired. Some classic classic threads on here.
    Great idea...I remember the many classics! well all of them basically.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Great idea...I remember the many classics! well all of them basically.
    There certainly were some shiners. I like the idea of making the NBA thread the go to for classic KO battlefield madness.

KnicksOnline til I die
    Cant stand anywhere else

can someone recommend one of these other sites I can join?
    this one has too many titties and anal jokes for me to enjoy.
    and the spelling!! atrocious!!

seriously, tho, who the hell has time to post on other sites, why bother?

Sr Loco Ochos, do you think it's a good idea to promote KO as a site for uncensored postings?
    what if these dick*heads you're riling up decide to call the FCC on Rady and ask him to clean it up
    or decide to take action against him and KO? are you familiar with the FCC?

I think it's a great idea to promote KO on other sites, but I'm not sure about starting wars with them.
    IMHO.

Thumbs up

Wars is probably not the right term, I don't think. I moreso meant that we are the shining light and, being a bit of a sh*t stirrer, wanted to throw at them the fact that KO rules the roost.

I've not heard of the FCC, by the way. What's the deal there? Right to censor no doubt is the theme. If that's a genuine risk then **** it, not worth even advertising the site. I'd not considered that. Good thinking, Batman.

Probably best to nip it in the bud before I go and get carried away. I'm banned now, anyway. TBH, I only ever rep the site for Rady because he's a legend. I think that given what you've said, and taking in to account this FCC nonsense, that it might even be best to keep a lid on things. Neglecting censorship reigns here, and I'd hate to play the hand that gets the no titties clergy rapping at the door.

FCC, eh? Hmmmmm.

Better have a chat with old Rosca. He is the man!!

actually i'm not sure if the FCC regulates anything on the internet, it might
    come down to the website host regulating content if it has a problem with it.

some do, some don't. once again, a question for Rady.

i'd just play it safe, and promote KO as THE best website for Knicks fans.

it's cool to promote KO on other sites to bring interesting, intelligent posters over,
    just don't bother fighting with them, it's not wasting worth your time or classic lines.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    actually i'm not sure if the FCC regulates anything on the internet, it might
    come down to the website host regulating content if it has a problem with it.

some do, some don't. once again, a question for Rady.

i'd just play it safe, and promote KO as THE best website for Knicks fans.

it's cool to promote KO on other sites to bring interesting, intelligent posters over,
    just don't bother fighting with them, it's not wasting worth your time or classic lines.
    I think you're right there, CoolC. I originally only ever joined other sites to put my videos up, but the level of miscreant f*ckwitisms in there make it impossible for me to hold back. You love semen.

^can't believe i wrote "it's not wasting worth your time".
    i'm one dyslexic fuc*ker.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    ^can't believe i wrote "it's not wasting worth your time".
    i'm one dyslexic fuc*ker.
    I can't believe I wasted an ideal opportunity to burn you for it. I'm just not that funny ever since the vasectomy.

Veteran

Idk, maybe there isn't as much traffic here because there is too much man juice squirting and leaking all over this place. Some people (mainly newbieís) probably donít get the good humour/(cream) references.
    But I know some fans are very excited and as a result they can hardly control themselves.

Lately, Iíve found myself putting on a brand new pair of rubber gloves every time I click on a thread here. A thread topic that gets ďstickiedĒ here is quite different than a sticky thread in other places.

To be clear thou, imo, this is the best Knicks fan forum on the net, and I guess it also helps that itís the first one that pops up when looking for a knicks forum to visit. I wouldn't change much of anything here, not just for the sake of getting more people to join. I'm sure by the time the post season gets here this place will be flooded, hopefully with fans and not just jizsim. xD *puts poncho back on*

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    Idk, maybe there isn't as much traffic here because there is too much man juice squirting and leaking all over this place. Some people (mainly newbieís) probably donít get the good humour/(cream) references.
    But I know some fans are very excited and as a result they can hardly control themselves.

Lately, Iíve found myself putting on a brand new pair of rubber gloves every time I click on a thread here. A thread topic that gets ďstickiedĒ here is quite different than a sticky thread in other places.

To be clear thou, imo, this is the best Knicks fan forum on the net, and I guess it also helps that itís the first one that pops up when looking for a knicks forum to visit. I wouldn't change much of anything here, not just for the sake of getting more people to join. I'm sure by the time the post season gets here this place will be flooded, hopefully with fans and not just jizsim. xD *puts poncho back on*

This site was at it's prime when we had the OG regulars posting on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller

Agreed. I don't see any point in changing anything at all. Only the aesthetics. You wait until you see the new site....looks amazing.

I owe you an apology, by the way. All that ranting over Lin and you were absolutely right. +1 to you and some crow for me.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    This site was at it's prime when we had the OG regulars posting on a regular basis.
    KBlack has been back in action, which is great. The biggest loss, IMO, is LJ4ptplay.....real shame that he's bailed out on KO. In regard to OGs, they were most active when the Knicks sucked, so what does that say?