Is anyone from KO a member on another Knicks forum?

Choose one of the following if you're a member at that site.

• Total voters
Idk, maybe there isn't as much traffic here because there is too much man juice squirting and leaking all over this place. Some people (mainly newbie?s) probably don?t get the good humour/(cream) references.
But I know some fans are very excited and as a result they can hardly control themselves.

Lately, I?ve found myself putting on a brand new pair of rubber gloves every time I click on a thread here. A thread topic that gets ?stickied? here is quite different than a sticky thread in other places.

To be clear thou, imo, this is the best Knicks fan forum on the net, and I guess it also helps that it?s the first one that pops up when looking for a knicks forum to visit. I wouldn't change much of anything here, not just for the sake of getting more people to join. I'm sure by the time the post season gets here this place will be flooded, hopefully with fans and not just jizsim. xD *puts poncho back on*

metrocard

Legend
Idk, maybe there isn't as much traffic here because there is too much man juice squirting and leaking all over this place. Some people (mainly newbie?s) probably don?t get the good humour/(cream) references.
But I know some fans are very excited and as a result they can hardly control themselves.

Lately, I?ve found myself putting on a brand new pair of rubber gloves every time I click on a thread here. A thread topic that gets ?stickied? here is quite different than a sticky thread in other places.

To be clear thou, imo, this is the best Knicks fan forum on the net, and I guess it also helps that it?s the first one that pops up when looking for a knicks forum to visit. I wouldn't change much of anything here, not just for the sake of getting more people to join. I'm sure by the time the post season gets here this place will be flooded, hopefully with fans and not just jizsim. xD *puts poncho back on*

This site was at it's prime when we had the OG regulars posting on a regular basis.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

:lol:

Agreed. I don't see any point in changing anything at all. Only the aesthetics. You wait until you see the new site....looks amazing.

I owe you an apology, by the way. All that ranting over Lin and you were absolutely right. +1 to you and some crow for me.

This site was at it's prime when we had the OG regulars posting on a regular basis.

KBlack has been back in action, which is great. The biggest loss, IMO, is LJ4ptplay.....real shame that he's bailed out on KO. In regard to OGs, they were most active when the Knicks sucked, so what does that say?