Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: KnicksOnline - Demographics

  1. #46
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That just made me want to google Perth and find out more about it.

    What's life like over there?

  2. #47
    Superstar WVKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Well im from and live in West Virginia and i'll take a wild guess and say im the only West Virginian on this site.


    Almost heaven baby!!!!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. #48
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    State your birth city: Adelaide
    State where you grew up : South Australia
    State your current resident: Corromandel Valley, South Australia
    State your nationality. : Australian. Father born in England and Mother born in Italy

  4. #49
    Member The Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    London
    Damascus, Syria
    Dubai, UAE
    British, Syrian

    Nice mix huh?!!

  5. #50
    Member zwickks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That just made me want to google Perth and find out more about it.

    What's life like over there?
    Pretty boring, theres not much here.
    We have our own kind of culture and stuff since we're so separated from the rest of Australia. We're also many years behind the rest of the world when it comes to simple things American's would take for granted, ie. 24hour fast food, shops open late etc.
    Its the 2nd or 3rd windiest city in the world behind Chicago. And its f*cking hot.

    Lots of beaches and lots of Bush. If you drive for an hour in any direction from the city you're either going to be in the middle of the bush or the middle of the Ocean.

    The Mining industry is huge here. And labourers and tradespeople take forever to finish a simple job.

    Very multicultural, except you want to stay away from the Aboriginals..

    we have a huge problem with wannabees and posers wearing NBA merchandise. Teens here see the NBA as a clothing brand. I will see the same kid at the Mall wearing a kobe jersey one day, the next day it will be Garnett and then the next a Howard Orlando Jersey. They couldnt name more than 1 player on the team they're wearing besides the name on their back.
    If you think band-wagoners are bad you aint seen nothing yet.

    Yep, thats Perth.

  6. #51
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by zwickks
    Pretty boring, theres not much here.
    We have our own kind of culture and stuff since we're so separated from the rest of Australia. We're also many years behind the rest of the world when it comes to simple things American's would take for granted, ie. 24hour fast food, shops open late etc.
    Its the 2nd or 3rd windiest city in the world behind Chicago. And its f*cking hot.

    Lots of beaches and lots of Bush. If you drive for an hour in any direction from the city you're either going to be in the middle of the bush or the middle of the Ocean.

    The Mining industry is huge here. And labourers and tradespeople take forever to finish a simple job.

    Very multicultural, except you want to stay away from the Aboriginals..

    we have a huge problem with wannabees and posers wearing NBA merchandise. Teens here see the NBA as a clothing brand. I will see the same kid at the Mall wearing a kobe jersey one day, the next day it will be Garnett and then the next a Howard Orlando Jersey. They couldnt name more than 1 player on the team they're wearing besides the name on their back.
    If you think band-wagoners are bad you aint seen nothing yet.

    Yep, thats Perth.
    Love Perth. Awesome beaches, women and beer. What more could you want?

  7. #52
    Member zwickks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Love Perth. Awesome beaches, women and beer. What more could you want?
    Well compared to Adelaide im sure its pretty good here, hahaha

  8. #53
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by zwickks
    Well compared to Adelaide im sure its pretty good here, hahaha
    thats low

  9. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,705
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Are good gyms in White Plains looking for personal trainers?
    Not sure since I don't belong to a gym.

  10. #55
    Member Nyknicks141's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Ridge, Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    State your birth city: Brooklyn NY
    State where you grew up : Brooklyn NY
    State your current residence: Brooklyn NY
    State your nationality. : Egyptian

    I might be the second Egyptian on this site and the third arabic speaker.

  11. #56
    Lurker SCROOGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Birth city: Grenada WI
    Grew up: BROOKLYN
    Reside: BROOKLYN
    Nationality: Grenadian/American

  12. #57
    ★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fairfax,Virgina
    Posts
    911
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    Well im from and live in West Virginia and i'll take a wild guess and say im the only West Virginian on this site.


    Almost heaven baby!!!!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Im in WVA every two weeks if you catch my drift. I make about 200-500 on average on my day trips out there. If your ever at the tables and you see a big brother with all Knicks gear on holla at me.



    State your birth city: Brooklyn NY
    State where you grew up : Fairfax Virginia
    State your current residence: Fairfax Virginia
    State your nationality. : West Indian ( saint vincent and the grenadines )

  13. #58
    Superstar WVKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    657
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    Im in WVA every two weeks if you catch my drift. I make about 200-500 on average on my day trips out there. If your ever at the tables and you see a big brother with all Knicks gear on holla at me.



    State your birth city: Brooklyn NY
    State where you grew up : Fairfax Virginia
    State your current residence: Fairfax Virginia
    State your nationality. : West Indian ( saint vincent and the grenadines )
    Thats cool!!I sure will man

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1564
    Last Post: Apr 20, 2013, 08:28
  2. The "Summit" as told by Knicksonline
    By Starks in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jun 05, 2010, 16:51
  3. KnicksOnline Election
    By abcd in forum Hangout
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2008, 03:49
  4. knicksonline year end awards
    By Starks in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Jan 08, 2008, 20:06
  5. poll on knicksonline and nyknicks
    By pbjb14 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Apr 16, 2005, 09:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •