Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade Rumor - SHAT for DUNG + Tyrus Tom

Gasol will sit on bench for whole upcoming game . 4 me its sing that he will be traded but on all twitts i see "no works with trade"

Unless we steal someone really good at the PF position i think we give Amar'e his chance to dominate again

Superstar

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    Deng can play some shooting guard. From what I see, it forces us to play bigger with Felton, Deng, Melo, Tyrus, and TC as the starting 5 compared to Felty, Kidd, Brewer, Melo and TC.

But whatever, I think this rumor will not happen. I dunno, its too good to be true lol.
    Are you serious bro? Tyrus Thomas might be the worst player in the league, i'd start Copeland before i'd start Thomas and with Melo, Deng is unnecessary. Awful trade for us and we'd take 10 steps back if we did it

Originally Posted by bigapple
    Gasol will sit on bench for whole upcoming game . 4 me its sing that he will be traded but on all twitts i see "no works with trade"
    Gasol is injured.

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    Are you serious bro? Tyrus Thomas might be the worst player in the league, i'd start Copeland before i'd start Thomas and with Melo, Deng is unnecessary. Awful trade for us and we'd take 10 steps back if we did it

i'd start Copeland before Tyrus Tom.

the more i read this thread, i realize STAT deserves a chance to be all that he can be before ANY trades
    are discussed. remember Knicks gave up on always-injured Antonio McDyess and he went on to semi-greatness.
    rock on KO!

Originally Posted by iJoe
    I would agree but put in context with this thread... I hardly think Tyrus Thomas and Deng address any of our weaknesses.

Lee is probably a better fit for us, but he's still a sieve on defense while providing no shot blocking. Considering how well Amare carried this team the first year, there was no way Lee could have done the same.

I think the better fit would be someone like Serge Ibalka (it'll probably never happen) who could run with the best of the team, scare teams ****less with his shot blocking, has a midrange shot and best of all doesn't need a lot of plays called for him.
    oooo Ibaka is a beast id love to cage up in NYC

Lurker

This will be a very good deal. I will take Deng over Gasol. Deng will fit perfectly into this team. Deng can fit into the SF row and let Anthony play the PF. He can produce on both ends of the floor. and can stretch the floor. I think he will be a perfect pick.

this season can be last season of STAT
    all i want is motivation of knicks players like ZO was motivated with Heat that he can even stop D12 and earn title with Shaq & Co.

I like Deng and would love to see him as a Knick, but I don't see how losing stat and replacing him with Deng and Thomas would help in anyway.

I personally don't see anything great about Thomas so wouldn't want him to play stats position and Deng can't play it so I guess I would give it to Copeland.

Now the question is who will sit so Deng can play, as everyone so far this season, to me atleast, has shown they deserve to play.

The record alone should be enough proof