GAME THREAD: Knicks Vs. Suns Sunday December 2nd 2012: Knicks look to dominate

Well, now Copeland is going to get heavy minutes. Between Melo and Chandler's early foul trouble and Sheed getting the early exit, we are giving the Suns a roster that they can compete against.

metrocard

Legend
I was hoping to see the Sheed - Scola match up. These two guys bring intensity and a lot of personality on the court, possibly would of end of seeing a boxing match. I guess refs got scared and gave Sheed two techs. LAME.

Flaming hot pile of garbage to close out that quarter from our guys. Heads back in the game or this could go sour in a hurry.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry everybody for the downtime, the server has been acting strange all day, the hosting company had to reboot the server two times but it looks like as soon as the game started the database crashed. The guys from dreamhost just emailed me and told me there were some permission issues with the databse users and they only fixed it seconds before the game ended.

sorry p0nder for the effort you put in the game thread... this was extremely frustrating for me too.

pat

Starter
Moving the ball worked fine and all of a sudden we just stopped doing that? They still need to learn trusting each other more.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Suns have worst defense in NBA, and Knicks had only 44 FG%.
Knicks should keep focus when they lead was about 20.

JumpJump

Rookie
Chandler lookin' familiar there in the post game...

Nkc19.jpg