Knicks @ Bobcats 12/5/12. Kidd and Felton both to suit up.

metrocard

Legend
rjk103.jpg

Kiyaman

Legend
With all our FLAWS .. the Bobcats still found away to give us the win ....
Im scared to watch tomorow game vs

Number3

Benchwarmer
JR swish , with the steal, the bucket and the Victor Cruzzz Salsa!!!!!!!!!(which sucked by the way)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I got tears in my eyes like we won the finals!! (alcohol must have helped)

TAKE THAT MJ!!

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Damnnnnn !!! how many people do you think were hating on JR before that last shot??? lol

I'm still mad for Novak missing that open three we worked so hard for but i'll take the win and move on.

As for Melo, i hope he is not hurt bad...Can't be jumping in the stands when you scoring like he been...we need his ass

smokes

Huge Member
I got tears in my eyes like we won the finals!! (alcohol must have helped)

TAKE THAT MJ!!

Haha! This was one exciting game down the stretch there.

Knicks played terrible D for 3 quarters but tomorrow will be a different story. Let's hope Melo is back.

KingCharles34

All Star
Bobcats are definitely a much improved team but as of right now first place is all ours and no one elses. Even the Heat have to show respect

13 and 4 what u know about that Cryami, Shooklyn FagNets, Scumtics, Pacers, Hawks and all them other flabbynsick lookin teams. JR Smiff N wesson the GOAT Knicks shooting guard :gony:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
****, i'm literally crying right now, only got back home about 25 minutes ago, i'm a bit drunk but this final minutes were exciting ass hell! Almost sure we were going to take it in the OT and lose like we did in BK, major props to JR for the final shot! Love the expression on MJ, feels like 2006 again, lol!

Wow I only got to see the last few minutes of the game and wow what a finish. Sorry guys for flaking on the GT, I couldn't have picked a worse time to schedule one but thanks Crazy for filling in for me.

KingCharles34

All Star
I feel u Rady im really high and i almost cried when JR hit that shot. The f*ckin passion and drama so far this season is getting to me man