SHANDON ANDERSON WAIVED!!!!!

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
its about time but i dont think they should go after Eddie Robinson my opinion is they should go after Glenn Robinson when Phily waives him. hes more of an outside scorer.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
im confused does this mean we still have to payoff his contract its just that hes not on the roster

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
Yes it was about a 19 million dollar buyout over 3 years. His original contract was about 24 million I think.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
For those of you who don't know, he's off the roster, we still pay him, but his pay doesn't count towards the signing other free-agents and ect. This has it's positives and negatives, but I hope this isn't a sign Eddie Robinson is going to be signed.....
(not to thrilled on that....)

Trin_Starr

Starter
This is a great move by Isiah, not only from a money and team chemistry standpoint, but also as a very strong reminder to other players like TT, who thinks that all they had to do was play a decent half a season last year, and now can relax cause they have a guaranteed contract.
If the knicks management was willing to spend ~$20mil to get rid of a non-productive player, it will show other guys on the team, if they feel they're safe.........they're dead wrong.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Glad to see this is finally over and done with. I can see Shandon going to New Jersey. I'm not sure what to make on signing Eddie Robinson, he will cost alot less than Anderson though. If they do sign him, Tim Thomas better watch out, he could be next.......

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
can't wait till anderson get on another team, the week before he plays the knicks has all this attention on him saying 'they don't like me" "why didn't they let me play" "what did i do wrong" "i'am going to score 20+ on them" and then...... get crushed by marbury and company.

all in all good move for the team!

Shandon Anderson was terrible for the knicks. Happy he is gone though its a shame they spent so much to get rid of him. If he's Lucky maybe Utah will taken him back.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
As one of the first people to suggest the knick buyout Anderson I have to say...I TOLD YA!! Anderson is a complete stiff, and I'm glad that he'll be someone else's problem and not ours!! By Shandon, watch the door on your way out.