Eddy Curry's next adventure: Fashion

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Wtf

I would not let my kids even associate themselves with these characters they are all High on something if you have not noticed. look at thier names Hydo the Shark Beary High ....Serious lol

KingCharles34

All Star
He could actually help some teams with his low post offense if his defense wasnt so horrible. I think even Dallas was feelin him for a minute but hes such a liability on defense it'd be hard for any team to give him minutes.

*edit*

What the f*ck is this sh*t?
icon13.gif

smokes

Huge Member
Stoned animals... This guy has a seriously good business adviser, anyone got his number?

knicksin60

Starter
Eddy Curry is the biggest loser to ever wear a Knicks uniform. He was the epitome of the failure that the Knicks were during the second half of their decade from Hell. I really feel that the NBA should delete his career stats from their historical database and act as if he never played in the league. I've always felt that the league should have compensated the Knicks for having such a stupid gm who would go out and trade draft picks for underperforming players. Eddy Curry doesn't deserve to succeed at anything in life, especially after being one of the laziest and aloof players in NBA history.