6 A.J. Price, PG WSH 3.50
7 Tony Parker, PG SA 3.18
8 Raymond Felton, PG NY 3.08
9 Deron Williams, PG BK 3.04
10 Sebastian Telfair, PG PHX 3.00

Sigh...........

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
this is bull**** Jeremy Lin is #1 he created basketball if it was not for him melo would never be born or won at a national title in college. Jeremy Lin should be a coach , gm , and player / owner that is how good Jeremy Lin is. Jeremy Lin should also have is own brand. Jordan should get rid of Melo , Cp3, and Westbrook stop reselling old J's and just make a Lin Brand.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
^ Sarcasm detected. Tried too hard to be funny

Why bring up Lin

^^^tried too hard to be on my dick... im a knick fan 25+ years i say what the **** i want ghost recon

all the fags like you should be watching rocket games your still mad *****?

Last edited:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
After the game, I was shocked. I did not think the current squad would beat the Heat. My friend (who like neither Heat/Knicks) heard that the Heat lost on purpose in light of Sandy. To make NY feel better. I don't believe him but it kinda makes sense if that was the case. Wade said before the game that it didn't feel right playing vs Knicks because of Sandy. There seems to be quite a handful of people who think this is the case.

Then I watched the game again, and I realized the Heat just wasn't playing like they always do. So now I'm not quite sure if it is really the case. What do you guys think?

^^you and your friend are ****ing morons neither one of yall know dick about basketball if you think retard **** like this go post on real gm or the espn boards

let me guess last night you and your friend thought the heat did not try hard because Melo and Amare were not there get real bitch

Last edited: