Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Don Legrecca rant Dec6 2012

NY sports radio is absolutely awful these days. The Jets' third string quarterback gets 5 hours of air time, while a Knicks win gets a token 10 minutes or so. It's pathetic.

Then when someone like Screamin A Bytch finally talks about the Knicks, it's nothing but pure condescending bull****, about how we sucked for 10 years or whatever, and how it's somehow relevant to the current team. As if all these guys were losing year after year in NY. It's a damn joke.

Originally Posted by MadJack
    NY sports radio is absolutely awful these days. The Jets' third string quarterback gets 5 hours of air time, while a Knicks win gets a token 10 minutes or so. It's pathetic.

Then when someone like Screamin A Bytch finally talks about the Knicks, it's nothing but pure condescending bull****, about how we sucked for 10 years or whatever, and how it's somehow relevant to the current team. As if all these guys were losing year after year in NY. It's a damn joke.
    I don't like the way Stephen A acts up all the time, not a fan of these people who exaggerate their personality to the extreme for popularity's sake.

However I gotta respect the man for his opinions and basketball knowledge which is pretty thorough. And to be fair if you listen to Stephen A Show anytime since the start of the season they talk about the Knicks constantly.

And bottom line is he's a disgruntled long time Knicks fan who isn't going to get swept up in the hype. Look around these forums where after 1 win we're "for real" and after 1 loss we're trash. A week ago Felton was the worst player to wear a Knicks jersey and no one could wait for Kidd to be back, today he's the hero of New York.

Originally Posted by smokes
    I don't like the way Stephen A acts up all the time, not a fan of these people who exaggerate their personality to the extreme for popularity's sake.

However I gotta respect the man for his opinions and basketball knowledge which is pretty thorough. And to be fair if you listen to Stephen A Show anytime since the start of the season they talk about the Knicks constantly.

And bottom line is he's a disgruntled long time Knicks fan who isn't going to get swept up in the hype. Look around these forums where after 1 win we're "for real" and after 1 loss we're trash. A week ago Felton was the worst player to wear a Knicks jersey and no one could wait for Kidd to be back, today he's the hero of New York.
    I am not asking him to be swept up in the hype, but why must he always bring up the last 10 years? Who on this team has played for the Knicks for the past 10 years? I know it's hard for some to imagine, but there is an actual NBA history that goes back more than 10 years. Most of the players on this team have actual deep playoff experience, including rings for Tyson, Kidd, and Wallace.