Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Thu, Dec 6: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat - Knicks dig deep and win!

Barkley hating ass will be in the garden next week in the Garden vs the lakers...
    Put them posters n chants up!!!

me so speechless

felton was an all star tonight!!

great team win

and without melo?!!!! knicks are unreal!!!

i watched the game at BWW, me and some knicks fans were having a great time laughing at those sorry ass heat fans on the back..

what a game, what a game!!!

GO KNICKS!

whats everyones thoughts on James White?

He got some quality minutes and delivered some nice 3's off the bench, i think he was like 3 for 3.

I love every single person on our team this season, our depth is simply amazing and was on full display against the heat.

Superstar

The farther we get in this season the more I begin to believe Glen Grunwald is the best GM to have ever lived

Originally Posted by zwickks

He got some quality minutes and delivered some nice 3's off the bench, i think he was like 3 for 3.

I love every single person on our team this season, our depth is simply amazing and was on full display against the heat.
    White is sorta my hidden favorite player right now, I think because we never see him people don't realize how good he is.
    His defense is pretty good and he's been decently consistent from the 3

As Metro said: James White > Landry Fields

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Tokyo is just covered in man juice right now. Tsunami alert in full effect.
    Damn Crazy8 - You weren't joking..7.3 Earthquake and a Tsunami.. Thats a lot of man juice...

2nd straight 20 pts blow against heat
    over 15 threes @ their floor

Barkley is down and was zipped
    Stephen was asked who is better Knicks without Stat&Melo or Heat
    whole usa and other was watchingf destruction of Champs

Shaq said Heat dont have killer instict which they got last year
    [stern gave them title]

if Knicks will advance to finals i wana free tickets for all foreigners on this forum

now time to beat da bulls and da Nets @ their floor.

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    This is hysterical! We got to remember that as sexy and satisfying as that win was, this is NOTTT our superbowl. We can't afford any let downs because we bitch smacked Miami. This is a great win and something to build on but these guys have to forget about it and focus on whats going to be a tough game in Chicago.
    I will be at that game that the fagasexual(no offenses to gay people. i respect you guys) Charles Barkley will be calling. I want to start a petition to ban that piece of knick hating ish from the game. Thats the last thing we need is this guy who blindly hates the knicks running his crispy creamed filled mouth for an entire Knick broadcast

Originally Posted by LeFlume
    Damn Crazy8 - You weren't joking..7.3 Earthquake and a Tsunami.. Thats a lot of man juice...
    Felt it too. The earthquake, I mean.

Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
    His reasoning on why the Knicks are not for real is laughable to say the least. Basically continues to state the Knicks are frauds because we lack low post scoring, can't rebound and our dependence on 3's will be our undoing.

Amazing for a person that makes a living watching the game to have such little understanding of what it takes to win. To start the Knicks strength are in two vital areas, first being a defence that routinely holds the opposition in the mid to low 90's. We won't hit 18 3's per game but you don't need to when your D can lock down the opposition. Secondly the Knicks do not turn over the ball, teams such as the Heat live and die on the fast break, no turnovers and as we saw last night teams will struggle trying to break down a Knicks side that can D up with the best of them.

Back to the "dependence" on 3's, sorry but in today's NBA if you don't have a team that forces the opposition to either stay honest or make them pay the price when they cheat you're going to get your ass headed to you. Go ask the Lakers about the cause and effect of few genuine long range threats. On the other hand OKC seem to be doing just fine, or is their success dependent on the dominant low post scoring of Ibaka and Perkins...

Bottom line funny that again Barkley all but hands the East to the Heat yet basketball wise the Heat do not match up with these Knicks, Heat lack a real PG and lack size yet the Knicks stand no chance "when it matters" because....

Veteran

Originally Posted by zwickks

I'm not to crazy about James White .. but J.White performance last night replacing Melo vs Lebron/D.Wade was outstanding on both ends of the court. I dont want J.White getting to damn happy shooting 3-balls as if thats the only offensive scoring he can give the team.
    We are in need of a Slasher (J.White or Copeland) that can shoot 75% from the FT.

The Back to Back WINS on the road to gain a 14-4 record makes the Knicks an above competitive team .. "The team to beat on the road" our PG-Jason Kidd knows this so Kidd is the man our players should follow.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I'm not to crazy about James White .. but J.White performance last night replacing Melo vs Lebron/D.Wade was outstanding on both ends of the court. I dont want J.White getting to damn happy shooting 3-balls as if thats the only offensive scoring he can give the team.
    We are in need of a Slasher (J.White or Copeland) that can shoot 75% from the FT.

The Back to Back WINS on the road to gain a 14-4 record makes the Knicks an above competitive team .. "The team to beat on the road" our PG-Jason Kidd knows this so Kidd is the man our players should follow.
    And there it is! Some Kiya gold. Ooooooohhhhh....that's some scrumptious sh*t.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Number3
    Barkley hating ass will be in the garden next week in the Garden vs the lakers...
    Put them posters n chants up!!!

So far I'm liking Barkley's comments more than Breen & Clyde .. our Knicks roster/coach this season has prove Barkley wrong from the start .. GO

Superstar

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Felt it too. The earthquake, I mean.
    You sure you didn't cause it by having too much fun with your little Woodson when celebrating?