Thu, Dec 6: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat - Knicks dig deep and win!

KBlack25

Starter
Motherf*ckers need to silence themselves now. They been taking that 1st win we had against them away from us all year but now its clear it wasnt a fluke. They're a great team but we're a style mismatch for them

+1

Everyone wants to crap on our first win, then our wins weren't quality.

What now fools.

iJoe

Rotation player
I love how Lebron tried to act tough and take over the game... instead ending up with a couple of turnovers then turned into a pansy and hid the rest of the game.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
memo to Woodson: keep playing the whole bench and you're gonna win like this with this team. Don't go back to leaning on Melo for 40 mins in the big games

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;257251 said:
Tokyo is just covered in man juice right now. Tsunami alert in full effect. :peace:

YUBYq.png

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

:teeth:

Which of these Knick hating f*ggots wants to shout their mouth now!?

That is a win for the ages, right there.

Not a coach in this league doesn't fear Woodson and his band of brothers.

Ohhhhhhh.....I'm so psyched I could just rip a brontosaurus' head clean off and swallow the f*cker.

627.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
Right now my d*ck is longer then Tyson Chandlers f*ckin arms. The mixture of My weed high and Knicks high has had a strong synergistic effect
n5D59.png

Charles Barktree u need to sit your fat ass down you fat f*ck
jqg5rq.png

Sage

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;257281 said:
I have to say, by the way, that there must be something wrong with Wade. WTF was that sh*t from him tonight?

He's been off most of the season, he needs to go back to the post game he was using last season. He still thinks he's 23.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Motherf*ckers need to silence themselves now. They been taking that 1st win we had against them away from us all year but now its clear it wasnt a fluke. They're a great team but we're a style mismatch for them

Its quite simple. They are a small team and any team with big centres can dominate the paint and hence beat them. It happened against the Wizz too. And he diffence was off the bench. Our depth proved lethal.

KingCharles34

All Star
:bang:
comeon.png

sadbron.png

5I5s8.png

skip1.png

dwill.png

troll.png
childplease.png

pacspit.gif
holeup.png

aqDwC.png

Crazy⑧s;257273 said:
:teeth:

Which of these Knick hating f*ggots wants to shout their mouth now!?

That is a win for the ages, right there.

Not a coach in this league doesn't fear Woodson and his band of brothers.

Ohhhhhhh.....I'm so psyched I could just rip a brontosaurus' head clean off and swallow the f*cker.

627.jpg

lol im about to go digging for some dinosaur bones after hearing this. That might be the only way i can burn off this adrenaline/weed/knickstape rush i got going right now.