Thu, Dec 6: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat - Knicks dig deep and win!

KingCharles34

All Star
Just gotta hold the lead to the 4th and it should be tough for the Heat to comeback with the way we shoot three's. Wade's lookin like he wants to work his way out of my top 10. On the low hes quickly declining, when Miami's trio first formed Wade was considered by many to arguably be a top 3 player. Kobe has lapped him similar to the way Duncan and KG lapped Bosh and Amarknee

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This is the look of a legit title contender. Best player is out with an injury? role players step up and fill in the void. James White has been key, he's really surprised me with his jump shot accuracy and man to man defense.

THIS TEAM IS FOR REAL.

LeFlume

All Star
Thats what happen when we run. a missed shot , fast break Heat and an easy slam for LeBron and the crowd back in the game..:WHY CAN'T THEY LISTEN TO ME...NICE AND SLOW.... :barf:

KingCharles34

All Star
COOL,LEBRON DUNKED IT, WE GET IT
so lame

Honestly considering Lebrons athleticism most of his dunks are the same. Hes not a very clever dunker, nowhere near the level of Vince Carter. I mean how many standout dunks does he have? Only two i can think of off top are the dunk against Duncan and the dunk on KG "Lebron James with no regards for human life"

iJoe

Rotation player
Lead would be decent right now if we can hit some damn free throws.

Terrible foul call...........

We're more or less in the same position with the Heat as the Nets were a few nights ago. Double digit lead in the 4th quarter. Heat's perimeter defense created so much offense for them to close out the game that they ended up winning it without any drama left for the final minutes. We need to play smarter than the Nets did to close this one out.