Thu, Dec 6: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat - Knicks dig deep and win!

Rob Low

Rotation player
RL you're one of my favorite posters.
I understand your frustration but support the guys out there and understand Melo is hurt. We don't know the severity of it.
Look at Amares knee for example,a couple days turned into Months.

Just chillax and enjoy the game.

There's a difference between a hurt knee and a cut on your off hand though. I'm one of the biggest Melo fans on this site and have always defended him but this is inexcusable. This is our leader and he just left the guys to face the Heat on National television.

Felton is playing with a more serious injury than what Melo has because he knows we need him. Chalmers, Battier, Cole, and Haslem all came back from injuries to play in this game cause they knew it was a big game so why can't our leader. He doesn't even have to play well just by going out there it would show the rest of the guys how committed he is this season.

All reports before the game everyone was saying there's no way he's gonna miss this game and talking about how good his shot looked in warm ups. Plus this is not the type of injury he would make worse by playing so it's just a matter of playing through the pain and he elected not to. Do you think Kobe would even entertain sitting out a game like this?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I dont like the way were really playing, no ball movement.. whoever gets the ball just shoots it.

We need to feed wallace in the post and try and get better looks

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Impressive start from Felton and the Melo-less Knicks. I like the tempo, I like the D.

Win or lose, if the Knicks maintain this aura of toughness and determination this will be a good game.

:peace:

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Dammit man this TNT overtime garbage is gonna give me an epeleptic fit!!

Are there other internet streams I can use??

These camera angles SUCK!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Pablo's defensive awareness is sensational.

Don't anyone go getting down on Sheed, by the way. He's pretty much our only shot-creator out there. The 3s are a bit over the top, however.