eddie robinson ahhh no

dacash

Benchwarmer
i honestly dont think he is the answer.we alrady have a playrer that plays with no heart in t thomas. and azria seems to be rising quicker than imagined. a sure scorer likw wally maybe. but i think we need defense. what happened to keon clark?i maybe wrong but i feel as though we need defense hopefully isiah has something up his sleeve

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
agreed, but maybe Robinson could be used as trade bait..... (maybe)

I don't wanna see him signed though, this would not help Ariza's progress....

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
i think we should try some way to trade tim thomas for eddie curry then sign glenn robinson for one year cause Ariza is going to start next year that kid got potential

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
i think chi town would want something bigger for curry, maybe both kurt and tim? but curry would be a good fit in ny, maybe even throw vin in the mix, curry could start and nazr off the bench. and no eddie r., god no, t. thomas is going to have to get better and ariza is our sleeper of the year. come on IT get us a center!

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
yah, your right YEARITEHERE, kurt would be a no no in a trade. curry hasn't done much in chicago too, but then again you never know what can happen if you trade a player (t-mac (tor to orl)? j o'neil? steve nash his first time out of phx) just as long as we get a center, and no eddie robinson!

e_D

Benchwarmer
After reading a few articles and thinking about it for a bit, i think Isiah might know what he's doing with this one.

-Eddie Robinson is a young, athletic guy who has alot of potential and alot of room to improve. He'll be signed for 1.4M the max.

-Tim Thomas is an older, athletic guy who has lots of potential and lots of room to improve. He's making 12M this year, 13M the next, and comes off the cap after that.

-Trevor Ariza is a second year player who's got a bright future as this team's starting small forward.

So we sign Robinson on the cheap, and help him develop and hope he becomes a solid player off the bench. We deal TT, maybe in a package to acquire an inside presence. We start Trevor Ariza.

I think it makes sense.

6thman

Benchwarmer
Ok guys, he's part of the team now, saw it on espn!!!!
WTF is he gonna do in the roster?? He won't play very much...
But still, he's beter dan shandon!!!! ;)