View Poll Results: What do u think of the Nets?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better then the Knicks

1 2.78%
  • Not even a playoff team

2 5.56%
  • Good team but not on our level

17 47.22%
  • Beyonce needs a tic tac

4 11.11%
  • Nas > Jay-Z

10 27.78%
  • The MeloMafia ruined the rep system and I still hate you

2 5.56%
  • Knicks will have Nets face down on the court like Marquez did to Pacman

10 27.78%
  • This is basically an exhibition game against a D League squad

2 5.56%
  • Knicks = Championship team, FagNets = 1st round Exit

15 41.67%
  • Beyonce could still get it

14 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314

Thread: 12/11/12 NY Knicks vs BK Knick Juniors: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

Veteran

The Knicks won 7 of their last 8 games .. what makes the Knicks 7 WINS so devastating?
    The majority of the Knicks oponents shot 50% or better for the game, but loss to the Knicks in the final quarter.

The Knicks have been saving their best EFFORT for the 4th quarter .. Jason Kidd's 2nd-half career philosophy on his past 3 teams.

Originally Posted by bigapple
    can some1 explain me why JVG said that 3 of Kidd should be called offensive foul ?
    yeah, that stuck in my craw too. how can you call an offensive foul when Kidd's in the middle of shooting, in mid-air?
    because his leg went out in mid-shot? and then he harped on it! idk, JVG is turning retarded in his post-coaching, opinionated broadcasting career.

phenomenal win, so glad game was on ESPN, so i could watch in FLA.
    league pass has sucked here, stops and starts for every game.

Jason Kidd is a fu*cking clutch shot hero. although Feltip had a poor game,
    and sat out much of it due to lame foul calls, JKidd knows where to get the ball,
    passing and receiving, and plays smarter than most players in the league.
    CAPTAIN KIDD = CAPTAIN CLUTCH!!

Melo was unconscious. so many amazing buckets, driving, turnarounds, stop and pop. MVP performance.

2 great wins in a row with great endings. looking forward to Antoni getting booed in MSG.
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Dec 13, 2012 at 00:06. Reason: clutch this!

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    yeah, that stuck in my craw too. how can you call an offensive foul when Kidd's in the middle of shooting, in mid-air?
    because his leg went out in mid-shot? and then he harped on it! idk, JVG is turning retarded in his post-coaching, opinionated broadcasting career.

phenomenal win, so glad game was on ESPN, so i could watch in FLA.
    league pass has sucked here, stops and starts for every game.

Jason Kidd is a fu*cking clutch shot hero. although Feltip had a poor game, and sat out much of it due to lame foul calls,
    JKidd knows where to get the ball, passing and receiving, and plays smarter than most players in the league.
    CAPTAIN KIDD = CAPTAIN CLUTCH!!

Melo was unconscious. so many amazing buckets, driving, turnarounds, stop and pop. MVP performance.

2 great wins in a row with great endings. looking forward to Antoni getting booed in MSG.
    If we play half as well as this against the Lakers then we will tear them apart. Seriously, the Lakers are falling apart at the moment. I hope that Dumbphoney gets abuse the whole game.

Originally Posted by TakMan
    The reason the Nets didn't rebound us out of the court is because they were scoring the majority of their attempts from within the 3pt line, with a vast majority coming from the paint. I like Chandler. He can turn us into an elite defensive team, but no one can claim that was a good performance by him. It's not smart to not challenge players under the paint. I'm not saying it's lazy, just saying it serves no purpose. He ended the game with 4 PF. He could have picked up the intensity in the fourth. He didn't really. The reason more people aren't slagging him off over yesterday's performance is that we won this game. If this issue is not addressed, we will lose more games when playing against above average teams who like to attack the paint. We were lucky it was only the Nets.

Just to add. Chandler has been immense of late. Prior to that he was defending as he did last night. Just firing a warning shot as thus far this season he has shown that we can expect the best and the worst out of him. We need to demand the best.
    "Only the Nets" have one of the best rebounding front courts in the East.

Personally I think Tyson did a good job to stay in the game with 4 fouls so he was able to make that hustle play that essentially won us the game.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    bryant in staples center have many shots like that and JR too and no offensive calls then.