• This is basically an exhibition game against a D League squad

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Knicks = Championship team, FagNets = 1st round Exit

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Beyonce could still get it

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
We more survived than won that one. We need to learn how to better deal with this Nets team in the future. They are nowhere near as good as we make them look. Beautiful win tonight behind Melo, an ailing JR Smith, and the future HOF, former Nets star, now Nets assassin, Jason Kidd.

metrocard

Legend
tumblr_mesppwuMaJ1qd5ndao1_400.png

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;258098 said:
rvbouwbforsebvoacbvjkahkqhfc jkrguifscngiurhug ripu heriu dfgbdjkslqvbjhabvadiosh efkqugcieas gforuya vairugqragfhjqgbhjqsr vfcurbvchb vdhb dihbd vohjdbjudvbvdbvbnvjubnvcdjbv dwjbv dhkv dhicbeounbvcouwhveoruvhiorvhuioqgvhiuogvhnquorfghuhneorhngviorhirohvgioqghveiorhgi0rrgehqieqrghi0erhgiqreghiorqehgiorqehgoqrehgioreqghoirengforeq

I agree completely.

We more survived than won that one. We need to learn how to better deal with this Nets team in the future. They are nowhere near as good as we make them look. Beautiful win tonight behind Melo, an ailing JR Smith, and the future HOF, former Nets star, now Nets assassin, Jason Kidd.

I disagree, Nets are a really good team, top 3 in the East to me behind us and Miami.

LeFlume

All Star
Crazy⑧s;258098 said:
rvbouwbforsebvoacbvjkahkqhfc jkrguifscngiurhug ripu heriu dfgbdjkslqvbjhabvadiosh efkqugcieas gforuya vairugqragfhjqgbhjqsr vfcurbvchb vdhb dihbd vohjdbjudvbvdbvbnvjubnvcdjbv dwjbv dhkv dhicbeounbvcouwhveoruvhiorvhuioqgvhiuogvhnquorfghuhneorhngviorhirohvgioqghveiorhgi0rrgehqieqrghi0erhgiqreghiorqehgiorqehgoqrehgioreqghoirengforeq

+1 Big Time...I agree 100% lol :beer:

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
MELO.V.P
and the Kidd-Clutch gettin it done for the Knicks!!

This feels better than the Heat game because I hate the mofos

Sage

Rotation player
Holy ****, how incredible was that comeback and the 3 by Kidd!

I love this team, yes homo.

elcol

Rotation player
Great win but it was tough seeing us getting slaughtered in the first quarter. Knicks turned on the #SWARM in the next three q's so its all good in the end though.

Everyone give yourselves a pat on the back

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;258098 said:

I agree completely, they only won that first game because Kidd didnt play

Blatche and Evans > Hoepez

KingCharles34

All Star
Im not even sure which game is my favorite so far...the win against the Heat with Melo, the win against them without him, the win against the Spurs and now this. These other NBA teams aint tryna see us this year. Dantoni is shook right now knowing that his Laker team will be easy work for us

I agree completely.

I disagree, Nets are a really good team, top 3 in the East to me behind us and Miami.

I don't buy it. The Nets are a theoretical top 3 team in the East, just like we were in years past when in reality we were at best a 0.500 team. My feelings on this team are simple:

Brook Lopez won't stay healthy, Joe Johnson is on the downward slide of his career, Humphries has been exposed and doesn't even start anymore, Gerald Wallace will get hurt, Reggie Evans isn't Dennis Rodman (despite how we make him look), Marshon Brooks is legit but they don't really play him, Blatche is an Eddy Curry clone, Deron Williams is a superstar but it won't be enough.

They'll definitely be a playoff team and have their runs, but making them upper echelon this year is just as premature as it was to make us upper echelon before this year. They're 11 and 9, despite their fast start, and if they can do much above that the rest of this season, I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong about them in 2012-2013.

smokes

Huge Member
I don't buy it. The Nets are a theoretical top 3 team in the East, just like we were in years past when in reality we were at best a 0.500 team. My feelings on this team are simple:

Brook Lopez won't stay healthy, Joe Johnson is on the downward slide of his career, Humphries has been exposed and doesn't even start anymore, Gerald Wallace will get hurt, Reggie Evans isn't Dennis Rodman (despite how we make him look), Marshon Brooks is legit but they don't really play him, Blatche is an Eddy Curry clone, Deron Williams is a superstar but it won't be enough.

They'll definitely be a playoff team and have their runs, but making them upper echelon this year is just as premature as it was to make us upper echelon before this year. They're 11 and 9, despite their fast start, and if they can do much above that the rest of this season, I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong about them in 2012-2013.

The Nets may not be top 3 but they're definitely a threat. Just remember our team is built to match up against the Heat, especially right now with our complete lack of any interior presence bar Tyson.

Now IDK wtf happened in the first quarter but apart from those first 8 minutes we played perfectly good ball for the rest of the game.

I guess nerves got a bit exposed, the Knicks really knew they had to win this game after already dropping one to the Nets.

The Nets even with Lopez out match up very well with us, we still beat them.

No worries.